Gauges for my Vortech?

13 GT/CS

Established Member
Just recently purchased a Vortech and was wondering what gauges everyone was running with theirs..? I was looking into getting the Aeroforce Dual Interceptor Gauges and then buying the boost sensor and that would be it. Does anyone have any recommendations on what would be better or would this be a good choice? I have read some complaints about not being able to see the interceptors when its bright out, but I do really like the digital look. Any reply/feedback would be appreciated :)

hopony

Established Member
I went with the aem failsafe in a vent pod. I love the guage but the location is not ideal when under boost. I wish I had done a pillar type mount.

wpid-20131231_1419441.jpg

Tron84

Damn Newb
Established Member
Here's my setup, AEM AFR gauge in the roush vent pod, Autometer fuel pressure & Autometer boost on the a-pillar.
I ordered my Vortech JT 2 weeks ago now, still waiting for it.....
P6140189_zps1364f443.jpg

poof100

Established Member
would you get this over the interceptors? Im still relatively new to this

I would definitely get the AEM gauges over the Aeroforce, especially the AFR Fail Safe gauge. Also, on the regular AEM gauges, you can hook them up to data log off them, i.e Boost, etc.

13 GT/CS

Established Member
I would definitely get the AEM gauges over the Aeroforce, especially the AFR Fail Safe gauge. Also, on the regular AEM gauges, you can hook them up to data log off them, i.e Boost, etc.

any idea where I can get the other AEM gauges? and you cant hook up the aeroforce interceptors for logging?

poof100

Established Member
any idea where I can get the other AEM gauges? and you cant hook up the aeroforce interceptors for logging?

Hit up Eric at JPC, they are direct with AEM. I run the AEM Boost, Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure and AFR, got them all from JPC and have them setup to log.

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think you can log the Aeroforce gauges with the SCT devices like you can with the AEM gauges, really nice feature on the AEMs.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Hit up Eric at JPC, they are direct with AEM. I run the AEM Boost, Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure and AFR, got them all from JPC and have them setup to log.

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think you can log the Aeroforce gauges with the SCT devices like you can with the AEM gauges, really nice feature on the AEMs.

So you have it setup to where your AEM Boost, Fuel and oil pressure gauges are logging with your SCT tuner?

Tron84

Damn Newb
Established Member
How exactly do you log with an external input? I know the gauge has a 5v output (afr gauge) but where do you go from there?

Tron84

Damn Newb
Established Member
That's where I ordered my Vortech JT Trim from :/ hopefully it wont take that long

When did you order? And have you received anything yet?
I'm sure you were also told that you'd start receiving some of the other parts right away while you are waiting for the main kit. Don't hold your breath for that to happen.

13 GT/CS

Established Member
When did you order? And have you received anything yet?
I'm sure you were also told that you'd start receiving some of the other parts right away while you are waiting for the main kit. Don't hold your breath for that to happen.

I ordered last Wednesday or Thursday, cant remember when exactly. I have received anything yet, and yes i was told the same thing. all ive gotten is an email saying I paid for it. Have you heard anything or received anything, and when did you order?

Users who are viewing this thread