gauge question

-00SVT-

SILVERSHARK
Established Member
im sure this question has been asked but ive searched and can seem to come up with anything... which pillar gauges match the factory cluster? and does anyone have pics?

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
You already have gauges though?

If not, Autometer has a few gauge lines with white face gauges and red pointers. Some of them are Green LED illumination, others like Phantom just have a light bulb that you put a green cover over it.

Last edited:

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
If you are talking about which AM guages match the best lit...Most go with AM "Lunar" guages...They are a bit brighter than the stock ones though...Some go with back-lit bulb guages like the AM "Phantom" and put an "X" on the green bulb condom with a black or blue Sharpie marker...I hear that matches pretty well with the stock guages...AM "Lunar" here. :D

-00SVT-

SILVERSHARK
Established Member
yea perferably.....ive looked at the site but i didnt wana order anything until i seen some pics....i have the autometer ultra lite series now.... but i want the indiglo gauge..like the factory gauges. just didnt know which ones match the best,,, but it doesnt have to be autometer... just dont want a rinky dink brand haha

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
-00SVT- said:
yea perferably.....ive looked at the site but i didnt wana order anything until i seen some pics....i have the autometer ultra lite series now.... but i want the indiglo gauge..like the factory gauges. just didnt know which ones match the best,,, but it doesnt have to be autometer... just dont want a rinky dink brand haha
If it is indiglo you want than I would just go with the AM "Lunar"

RUNVS?

Established Member
If you're wanting a close match to the factory gauges, DO NOT get the Autometer NV series gauges. They are much brighter than the factory lights and are almost a neon green color.

I just installed three NV series gauges for a guy last week and personally found them to be a distraction at night. However, if you want to be noticed after dark, or if your eyesight is bad, go for it.

Here's a night shot of my Autometer Lunar gauges.....

Mvc_739f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread