gauge question

crzgrksnake

Established Member
This might sound kinda gay but i really like the white 03/04 gauges with the white background. Can i get that in my car and especially the little arrow that tells you when to shift. I think thats sick. Thank you guys.

Harry Schneider

Established Member
The little arrow isn't for shift points (although you can program it with a "Preditor tuner") it's for shifting at the best fuel economy. I've got mine to glow at 6500 rpm.

Last edited:

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
I like the green backlit gauges as well, but my boost gauge only reads to 10psi, does anyone know of an aftermarket gauge that looks like the stock ones? I'd also like to add a voltage gauge.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
TGS2 said:
I like the green backlit gauges as well, but my boost gauge only reads to 10psi, does anyone know of an aftermarket gauge that looks like the stock ones? I'd also like to add a voltage gauge.
I believe CobraBob makes overalys for the boost gauge for both Terminators and Lightnings.

Harry Schneider

Established Member
I've got Auto-meter gauges that attach to a new gauge cluster bezel with the same green backlighting as the stock 10th Anniv. Cobra. I'm sure they would have anything you might want. There's also a kit I saw in MM&FF of a boost gauge over-lay that reads to 15lbs. An aftermarket gauge would most likely be more accurate.

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
I believe your specifically referring to the 03/04 Cobra Cluster - yes, you can install that. I had that cluster in my 00'GT. The circuit board in your GT isn't going to work in the Cobra cluster, so you'll have to get the mileage set on the Cobra cluster to match your current mileage (mileage IS stored in the cluster). Other than that, the install was very simple. Say goodbye to your worthless voltmeter gauge, btw.

*I'm unsure if that 'shift' light will work for you though. I never noticed it, or even knew to look for it. I just wanted the silver faces! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread