Gauge decisions

Terminated03

Established Member
I just pullied (2.8) and I am going to make sure I get two gauges to monitor everything. The problem is, I cant make up my mind and I am looking for some input. Here are the two options I am looking at:

1. 2 Aeroforce Interceptors with Aeroforce Wideband A/F ratio kit.

2. 1 Aeroforce Interceptor and 1 AEM EUGO Wideband.

Not that it makes a difference, but both options will be mounted in the Speed of Sound gauge pillar.

Which option ftw? :beer:

qk01lightning

Established Member
I am getting ready to order a single Aeroforce Interceptor with a/f kit and boost kit for my 03' Termi,thought about ordering the aem a/f- but i loved the aeroforce in my Lightning and also have one i my 04' f250 diesel so figured i could get rid of my single boost gauge on my steering colum and have the aeroforce read everything i need. good luck prob. cant go wrong with either decision but i personal would get the dual interceptor's with a/f kit.

Terminated03

Established Member
I was leaning toward the 2 Aeroforces. They cost a little less, which isnt any big deal, but at least the gauges will match. I think the AEM would be a little annoying with the constant lights, but I figured it would be better than the Aeroforce for some reason because it seems like it is strictly an A/F gauge.

jimc04

Established Member
i just bought the 2 aeroforce gauges best money i spent.

Users who are viewing this thread