Gatorback whistle?

kaboom

Yea it's a 03 now shut up
Established Member
ALA G8R said:
Obviously a defective belt. Take it back and tell them you want an exchange because it doesn't whistle.

j/k ;-)
:uh oh:
:lol:

Mike_Hawk

Too Much Juice
Established Member
ALA G8R said:
Obviously a defective belt. Take it back and tell them you want an exchange because it doesn't whistle.

j/k ;-)
If only it was that easy. Took me about 2 weeks to get this one because it was a special order :bored:

Damn defective belts :nonono:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
jpicc said:
I still have the stock pulley with a gatorback belt. Mine diffently makes noise, you can hear it in the car and coming down the road.
And how did you manage to hear how your car sounds coming down the road? I have this picture of you letting your 16 year old neighbor taking it down the road and then later finding out he's never driven a manual shift before.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mike_Hawk said:
If only it was that easy. Took me about 2 weeks to get this one because it was a special order :bored:

Damn defective belts :nonono:
He was only joking about it being a defective belt.

jpicc

Established Member
CobraBob said:
And how did you manage to hear how your car sounds coming down the road? I have this picture of you letting your 16 year old neighbor taking it down the road and then later finding out he's never driven a manual shift before.

My father took it down the road!

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Mine whistles with the SFPHQ Nonslip pullies... Why switch belts with a stock pulley?

Users who are viewing this thread