Gateway Laptop For Sale

SONICSNAKE03

Established Member
Ok, i am selling my gateway laptop. I bought it maybe about 2 years ago? Not to sure. It is in awesome condition. The model of it is a 400SD4 (i think).It has windows xp, pentium 4 proc, cdr drive, 20gb. I dont know too much bout computers to be honest so there is alot of stuff im not sure of. It still has till end of december warranty on it aswell. Im sending it in on monday to have it all cleaned out and to make sure everything is good with it. Come with the charger, battery,wirelss internet card and a leather carrying case. It has always worked and been great. I have sent it in for the power cord not working so it has a new one of those aswell. if ur interested please pm me or just post with ur email address and ill send you some pics. was thinkin $800.00 obo.payd over $1400 including the warranty. Remember it still does have a warranty left on it, so if anything breaks it will be fixed. thanks for the interest you all.

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
thanks for the pics. I am probably going to go another route, but I will keep you in mind if my other plan fails.

Users who are viewing this thread