Gates Racing Belts Exclusively at Revan Racing

Van@RevanRacing

A while back many of you may recall that Revan Racing brought the Gates Blue Racing Series Belts to market specifically for the GT500 Application. These are the strongest serpentine belts available.

Originally Gates made them with a Blue backing and we still have some of the 85.3" Belts in stock. The Blue backing for the belt is not being made any longer.

The reason is that it takes about 500 lbs of Blue Powder to mix into the machines that make the belt backing. It also takes a significant amount of time to clean the barrels and tumblers after the fact.

Last Friday I received my first shipment of the 84" Gates Black Racing Belt. Racing Series Belts are four times stronger than the Green Series belts and eight times stronger than the OEM black belt.

Shortly we will be receiving the other length in Black Racing Series which is the 86.4".

The 85.3" will also eventually become Black Racing Series and then we will move into the other popular size belts for the big supercharger application.

84.0" is available in black

85.3" is available in blue

86.4" is currently in production

http://www.revanracing.com/products/gates-racing-belts.html

Thanks.

Van

paluka21

Established Member
Van-

I may look into one of these as well. Even with 4700 miles on the clock of my 2014, I still see belt dust, so I know there is some slippage occurring.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I love my blue Revan belts, blower and accessory.

Van--will my existing belt work? I was running a stock upper/15% lower with BPS aux. pulley. Only change now will be to a 2.4 upper and a thump tensioner. I was hoping the larger thump tensioner pulley would allow the same belt despite changing upper pulleys?

I also bought the BPS full pulley set but I think they are all stock size replacements.
Hope things are well.
-J

Van@RevanRacing

I love my blue Revan belts, blower and accessory.

Van--will my existing belt work? I was running a stock upper/15% lower with BPS aux. pulley. Only change now will be to a 2.4 upper and a thump tensioner. I was hoping the larger thump tensioner pulley would allow the same belt despite changing upper pulleys?

I also bought the BPS full pulley set but I think they are all stock size replacements.
Hope things are well.
-J

Good monring J-

Yes. The Gates Blue 85.3 you are currently using will still work with the smaller upper and pulley and the thump tensioner.

I still have some 85.3 Blue in stock if you need a spare for the track!

Talk soon.

Van

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks buddy, I'll prob take 2 more spares and even a blue acc. belt before the blue goes away.
Talk to you soon my friend.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Van hope you and the toys survived the Hurricane!
I'll get the belts ordered when you're back up and running.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread