Gas Prices In Your Area

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
$1.91 for 87 and $2.11 for 91

Not much fun driving the Cobra at these prices. Not WOT, no boost, just granny driving back and forth to work. We use the V6 on the weekends and the wife takes it to work (26 miles one way).

We liberate an oil rich country and then get hammered on the price of oil, go figure.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
$2.07 for 93 here in CT. Our governor just ordered an investigation into the high prices today.

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by notdisturbed
$2.07 for 93 here in CT. Our governor just ordered an investigation into the high prices today.

I saw 2.14 in CT on Sat, almost drove off the road!

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
$2.15 for 87, $2.25 for 89, and $2.35 for 91 in the cheaper part of the state. (So Cal)

I'll bet 03DOHC is spending much more quality time drinking with his cat than spending up to $2.50 for crappy 91 octane.

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
Gas prices in the area are .............as high as "Rebel".....:bash: f'n rediculous if you ask me and I work part time for a petroleum refinery terminal.

BOTLFED98

Established Member
ok, phew...now i feel a lil better that we're not the only one takin it up the a$$! i guess i just should be glad that i don't live in CA.

norcal_cobra

Brand-X Eater
Established Member
Originally posted by BOTLFED98
ok, phew...now i feel a lil better that we're not the only one takin it up the a$$! i guess i just should be glad that i don't live in CA.

Everything is a tradeoff. I am willing to pay more for gas, housing etc to live in CA. The weather, landscape, etc are great. Plus, I know that atleast for the company I work for, the pay scale is higher for CA than other regions, so things tend to even out financially.

-norcal_cobra

Blk03GT

Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Yep. FRIGGING BASTARDS:burn:

Don't tell anyone, but I've been driving my Aspire to and from work every day..:rollseyes :eek: 110 mile every day, 5 days a week.

Users who are viewing this thread