Gas Mileage High HP

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I would guess in the 12-15 range. I drive it to the track or on back roads mostly. Run E85 and I don't want to know exactly what the MPG is :) I do know that the closest station with E85 has the best price in town. Last time I filled up it was $2.35/gallon! Always 70 cents cheaper a gallon than 87 at that station. Tests to 85 as well :beer:

mustangmike01

Established Member
on 93, mods in my sign. I would get 16 to 17mpg on 85% highway driving. I drove once from my house to pa and back to get some parts and did a great 25mpg at 70mph no boost. that was the best I have ever seen. now I drive 80% side roads I get 12mpg but i find my self going into more boost:rolling:
I can care less what she gets for mpg though.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
I was getting 23-25 hwy though I don't think mine is really a high hp car. Oh and I had 3.08 gears. Nothing like doing 60 mph in first gear if need to.

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
No I am not worried about mileage I was just wondering.

Oh and FYI I had a 2001 C5 and I filled it up hit the HWY and drove from Brookfield WI to Pheasant Run in Illinois and did get 30MPG. I know you haters cant believe it but if you owned one running at 65MPH they are almost idling.

My z06 averaged 32-33 from NC to GA. Aerodynamics help tremendously at highway speeds.

Users who are viewing this thread