Garage Sale - Lots of parts!

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
New parts added at the bottom of this post!

I have a set of GT-40 heads that have recently been hot tanked, surfaced, and magnafluxed. They also have 7/16" studs, ISKY push rod guide plates, and dual valve springs.

One of the exhaust valves has some damage where the rocker sits, they are stock valves so a replacement should be quick and cheap.

** Pics here **

$425 shipped OBO!

FRPP E-Cam - Sorry, no pics. Its still in the block :mad:

$100 shipped OBO

I also have a set of 1.7r TFS Roller Rockers that have really low miles.

** Pics here **

$120 shipped OBO

I also have a complete set of unused ARP 12pt. Head bolts for a 302

$60 shipped - These are $81.39 + shipping through summit

** Pics here **

I have numerous gaskets that I got from Summit but never installed

Trick Flow GT-40 Upper to Lower Gaskets - Part # TFS-51522005-4 - $15 shipped ($19.95 from summit)

SCE Oil pan gasket - Part # SCE-236090 - $25 shipped ($31.95 from summit)

Fel-Pro Intake Manifold Gaskets(IM to heads) - Part # FPP-1262R - $15 shipped ($19.99 from summit)

Fel-Pro Head Gaskets x 2 - Part # FPP-1152 - $40 shipped ($25.39 each from summit)

** Pics here **

Kirban Adjustable FPR - Nothing fancy, no bling bling polishing - $30 shipped OBO

** Pics here **

Summit Oil Pump + Pickup(Just a rebranded Melling, box has Melling all over it) - Part # SES-5-60-08-005 - $40 shipped ($49.95 from summit)

** Pics here **

** NEW PARTS**

Remanufactured Bosch 3G Alternator - Used for maybe 3 months before my stang went down for repairs. Has an underdrive pulley installed. This puppy is $200 brand new from Pep Boys!

** PICS HERE **

$150 shipped!

Trick Flow 1" spacer for GT-40 intake - Still looks really good!

** PICS HERE **

$40 shipped!

Factory 5.0 Fuel Rail

** PICS HERE **

Best Offer!

E-mail me with any questions you have at [email protected] or you can call me at 409-779-1729(Press 1 to skip through the unnecessarily long message if I dont answer)

-Richard

Last edited:

SVT99RED

Established Member
man it was like yesturday when you brought her home and we would rome the streets... oh well now when you come back you need to come back bigger and better!! ha ha... everyone buy his stuff he needs a plane ticket home for christmas.

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
SVT99RED said:
man it was like yesturday when you brought her home and we would rome the streets... oh well now when you come back you need to come back bigger and better!! ha ha... everyone buy his stuff he needs a plane ticket home for christmas.

Half way there if the IM sells :thumbsup:

And dont worry, when I come back next year, me and you will once again own the streets...

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread