Garage Sale / '87 Project Car

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Looking to either go a different direction or just do something different with my money.

First is a '87 Coupe body, doors, fenders, hood and trunk lid. I've done most of the prep work tp cage it, removed all the sound deadening already, cut off most of the excess metal, removed all the unnecessary rear suspension brackets since I was planning on putting a IRS in it. I've also cut out the trunk for a fuel cell and removed the rear bracing for the seats and trunk lid springs. I stopped cutting on the car because I wanted to get the cage in before the tub warped. There are no VIN's on the car. There is only minor surface rust in a few places on the car, and the only ding is in the right rear corner. The doors are rust free and uncut. The hood is rust free but has a couple dents in the front and has been cut so it will need hood pins (weighs about 25#'s). The trunk lid is cut as well and will require pins (weighs in around 13#'s). If you have any questions or want more pictures just ask. The fenders are in alright shape but will need paint as will the rest of the car. There are also GT tail lights, the front facia and bumper brackets are nothing special either. The stock steering column and rack are there along with the stock brake booster.
IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

I also have an IRS out of an '03 Cobra. I've taken it all apart and got rid of the stock diff and gears since I planned on running a Torsen with lower gears. I've also removed all the stock bushings in anticipation of something stiffer. It already has the PHP toe bars, and aluminum diff bushings. The right half shaft is broken because I bought it from a drag race guy who found out the hard way about launching the car.
IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

The fuel cell I was planning on using, I bought it used so I'm not sure that the bladder would pass certification though.
IMG_0499.jpg

Two sets of wheels to sell off. The tires on them are complete garbage and I can have them removed if you want. They would work for rolling a car arounf though.

First is a set of Steeda ultralights. 18X9 with +28mm offset. One of them has ding on the inner lip but it doesn't hurt the wheel.
IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

The other set is chrome '00 Cobra R wheels 18X9.5 with 20mm offset. They have been scotch brighted for paint but never painted so the finish isn't very good.
IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

A set of '96+ spindles.
IMG_0508.jpg

A Steeda bumpsteer kit that I bought off another member on here.
IMG_0507.jpg

A used TKO-600, when I bought it I was told it was freshly rebuilt by Liberty Gear but I've never installed it in anything to verify that.
IMG_0513.jpg

I also have a bellhousing to mate it to the 351W block I have.
IMG_0512.jpg

The 351W block with the forged crank and Ford Racing pan. Also all the stock parts that came out of the engine. The only thing wrong with the engine when I pulled it apart was that the rod bearings were really worn out.
IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

I also have a junk yard 302 that I bought because I was told it was a 351 and I didn't notice until I had it home.
IMG_0522.jpg

Everything is located in Lowell, MI which is just east of Grand Rapids, about 10 minutes south of Gratten Raceway.

I'm asking $5000 for everything. If I don't have any interest in a week or two I may considering selling things separately.

Send me email, PM, reply in here or call me. 269/760/2358

Users who are viewing this thread