Garage Queen

cbrown9064

Established Member
Weird...why would someone do that? The drivers seat has a lot of creases in it. Wonder if they sat in it a lot? Not worth the dollars in my book. Dried out seals?

Last edited:

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
^ good catch. Those driver seat looks like a 60k mile seat lol. But also not worth the money to me. I'd rather spend that on an 03/04 or a coyote.

jmsa540

Established Member
for what it is, my drivers seat looks honestly the same.. I think it's what they used to make the seats for that year?

mustang3X

Established Member
for what it is, my drivers seat looks honestly the same.. I think it's what they used to make the seats for that year?

The leather does suck, especially on the steering wheel.

My car had 16k miles on it when I bought it and the driver seat looked almost new with very few creases. That drivers seat doesn't look like its from a 300 mile car. Could be the color, who knows.

Kind of irrelevant anyway as he'll own it forever at that price.

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Yeah, not sure I'm believing it with that driver seat. The guy must have went out and sat in it and made vroom vroom noises quite often. Engine bay also doesn't look like a 300mile car. I mean it does have a mechanical odometer.

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
Good catch on the seats. The leather doesn't really look like mine. This one is black but its borderline graphite. This car has been posted for awhile. I wonder what he got on trade in and what he traded it in for.

Users who are viewing this thread