Garage day

kook911

Established Member
Hey just to let everyone know on July 8 we are having a garage day. Womack and I are doing blower swaps. I am putting a Kenne Bell and he is doing a stage IV on his car. So if you would like to come and learn how to do it or just come to help or if you need to get something put on your car then head on over. I have about every tool you will every need and I will have a pulley puller then also. We can do anything but drop a motor that day. Also it is going to be in Arlington, right off of 360 and it will start at 10 am and go on as long as needed. So post up if you want to come.

GREENMAN80

Established Member
Thats awfully cool of y'all! I DO need my tires rotated! actually, I wouldn't mind seeing a blower swap done in person for when I get to doing mine.
M

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
I knew there would be many intrested in going.
We can meet at our normal 190\coit spot and drive to Paul's house together.

Paul, what time do you want us?

kook911

Established Member
newbreed77 are you already twin screw? If so i really could use you there.

Also I have already taken off an eaton before should take no more then an hour an a half. But it is a really good learning experiance. Also I have plenty of parking and did i metion there will be beer there, lol.

kook911

Established Member
On the time I am thinking about 9:30-10 am. Meet up at that time and it last till the last car is done. Sound good, if not then let me know what time would be great you everyone.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
I think I'll have my own garage day and install a 100 shot of nitrous...you ****ers.

I'll probably meet yall later that day on the way to the track...id use about half a tank of gas in one day going all the way to arlington, back to royce city, and then home...thats no fun.

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I've taken my eaton off too. It's pretty easy, I agree on the 1.5-2 hrs. I'm also going to be doing the twin screw after this upcoming semester so the experience would be cool. :thumbsup:

kook911

Established Member
Just need to get a head count so I know how many people are going to show. If it is more convenient we can hold it out in Womack place. Just let me know.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
So far:
Paul (Kook911)
Jason
Jeremy
Paul
Steve

If we would rather have it at my house, i'm ready. I will pull off my blower and put on my lower that night. I have fans to help cool off Paul's car. I should have all of the tools, but Paul knows what he needs, and has them also.

Paul what do you want to do...My house or yours?
I'm cool with either.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
**** yeah,

If you need help pulling your blower off the night before, I'm up to break a few intercooler bolts off for ya. :banana:

kook911

Established Member
Well it depends on the guys. If all of them live out by you then we can do it at your house and I can pull the car back with a truck. I really dont care one way or the other. But from the looks they all live out by you, so lets do it at your place.

WOMACK03 said:
So far:
Paul (Kook911)
Jason
Jeremy
Paul
Steve

If we would rather have it at my house, i'm ready. I will pull off my blower and put on my lower that night. I have fans to help cool off Paul's car. I should have all of the tools, but Paul knows what he needs, and has them also.

Paul what do you want to do...My house or yours?
I'm cool with either.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
My place at 11AM saturday morning.

I can meet everyone at the Walmart off of 190 and N. Garland road at 10:15-10:30
If you need my phone number pm me.

See you there.

Users who are viewing this thread