Garage Clean Out

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
05-13 Mustang GT brakes - I have at least 3 sets of front brakes. 2 are from 05-09 and 1 set is from the larger 13" GT fronts. Rotors, calipers and lines for all. Great upgrade for the 05-09 cars to get 13" brakes. Free if picked up.

Odyssey PC680 battery & mount - 2 years old, 14#'s total weight and still holds a charge. CCA is rated at 360, IIRC. $50 picked up.

05-09 Mustang GT FRPP rear sway bar(24mm hollow bar) - used and bushings should be replaced(dry and looking a little ratty). Comes with the FRPP billet aluminum endlinks. $50 picked up.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Monkey county eh? Any other fox parts? Pics of the roller? Pics of the wheels? I'll ask around about the roller for you. Don't really know of anyone that will want it off hand, but I"ll ask anyway. If you were closer I'd take the wheels just on principle, I wouldn't mind having a spare set for my vert, but as it is I'd need another reason to drive up that far.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Monkey county eh? Any other fox parts? Pics of the roller? Pics of the wheels? I'll ask around about the roller for you. Don't really know of anyone that will want it off hand, but I"ll ask anyway. If you were closer I'd take the wheels just on principle, I wouldn't mind having a spare set for my vert, but as it is I'd need another reason to drive up that far.

Will meet within reason. La Plata isnt too far from me. PM me a number and ill shoot photos over today. If no one picks them up in the next week or so ill be taking them to the scrap yard for the aluminum.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
more to come later when i get home. this is of the Fox Mustang and the 05-09 Mustang GT Rear Drag Wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread