Garage bling

twawsico

Established Member
I just received my framed print from Ford Images. They're really pricey, so catch them during one of their 30% or 40% off sales if you can.

I provided them with a couple of pictures of my car for their art department to use for it. I really like that they used my matte black CS1 wheels for the print (and also smoked out the front side markers like I have on my car) simply by my asking them to. :thumbsup:

OwnersEditionpiccopy_zps84cacbf4.jpg

Link to Ford Images: Custom Shelby Owner's Edition

04SVTMystic

Powered By Cyberdyne
Established Member
Great thanks for that link...all kinds of neat and expensive stuff to drool over....

twawsico

Established Member
Do they match the color of your car or is it one color covers all?

If you look at the other types of owner's editions that they sell, many are for a specific model & year. But the custom one that I linked to willl be for your car. After the order, I received an email asking for pictures of the car. In the return email with pics, I asked if they could incorporate my CS1 wheels that it was pictured with. I can't remember how long it took (it was a while), but they sent emailed back with a digital image of what the art department came up with. It was awesome, but then I realized that the front side markers were still orange in the pic, so I asked that they make them smoked. That was easy for them I'd imagine since it was such a small color change. I do like that they ask you to approve the image before they proceed.

I'll have to check tomorrow about the full time span, but it had to have been about a two month span between the initial order and it showing up at my door.

SteveWK

Established Member
Thanks for the info. I definitely want one. I guess it will force me to learn how to use my Nikon D7000 I bought last fall - lol.

Users who are viewing this thread