Garage Addition....

gtpowered4.6l

Established Member
This is my new toy. 2001 Infiniti I30. Lowered, 19" wheels for summer, 18" 350Z wheels for winter, has injen intake, any option ever available to a car including heated steering wheel, black leather interior. After having only manuals my entire life, I actually enjoy getting in and just going now.
To keep this "forum" related to the new edges, should I park this on the right or the left side of the cobra in the garage:shrug:
newcamera014_large.jpg

newcamera015_large.jpg

newcamera013_large.jpg

dai003_large.jpg

Probably the best $5000 I have ever spent:beer::rockon:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Nice!!! I really need to get some wheels for my daily. Driving a stock car is so boring. lol.

Also, my Cobra goes on the left side of the garage.

gtpowered4.6l

Established Member
Nice!!! I really need to get some wheels for my daily. Driving a stock car is so boring. lol.

Also, my Cobra goes on the left side of the garage.

Is the left side the side that you walk into coming from the house so you see the cobra every morning first or is the Cobra kinda hidden in the back and you dont really see it until you back out of the garage and hit the garage door openor to shut it? It sucks just seeing her sitting there. I watch the door close on her every day now:poke:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Is the left side the side that you walk into coming from the house so you see the cobra every morning first or is the Cobra kinda hidden in the back and you dont really see it until you back out of the garage and hit the garage door openor to shut it? It sucks just seeing her sitting there. I watch the door close on her every day now:poke:

If you're facing the house, the left side of the garage.

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
Nice car. I had an 01 maxima for awhile and it had some per. I also liked the xenon headlamps. doesn't matter what side you park it on the COBRA will out shine it.

01 Venom

Established Member
beat the pants off my 07 4cyl auto Fusion DD BONE stock :)

I do love the MPGs though

Nice ride though, always loved that generation

Users who are viewing this thread