Gang bangers in the US Military Forces

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Any of you current & former military boys come across anything like these unfortunates?

Comments & opinions welcomed! :pop:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gqShQTSDCM"]YouTube- Gang Bangers in the US Military Forces[/nomedia]

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Sad but true been going on forever when I was stationed in TX CID guys were always looking for gang intel.

JYOO

Established Member
I think it is really overblown, I was recruited out of L.A. and did not see many bangers joining.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
they had an interesting episode on Gangland about this. they showed gang graffiti spray painted on stuff in iraq.

mustanginky

Established Member
When I was a gang officer at the prison we had a gang seminar and this was a major focal point. Gangster disciples were pretty big in the military as well as surreno gangs

hammerhead2

Established Member
It is an unfortunate truth. They are there certainly in very small numbers comparatively though. From what I experianced they typically don't do well and are often put out for discipline problems.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
When I was a gang officer at the prison we had a gang seminar and this was a major focal point. Gangster disciples were pretty big in the military as well as surreno gangs

too bad you couldn't put them on the front lines, or could you?

scottminot

Established Member
Made friends with a Puerto Ricon gang banger from LA when I was in the Marines. He was actually a cool dude.
They are out there in the military but there's also a lot of wanna be gang bangers in also. We had a black dude join in our platoon that always bragged about his hardcore thug life back home until we found out he was from Farmville, NC.

Users who are viewing this thread