Game of Thrones

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Sansa is NOT in charge of the Nights Watch. She is in charge of Winterfell and by right Wardeness of the North until Jon Snow returns. Jon Snow WAS Lord Commander of the Nights watch, but his watch ended when his "brothers" killed him for making an alliance with the Wildlings and letting them past the wall.

Since he died, he was released from his vows and no longer bound to the Watch.

Mellisandre is def hot, but NEVER let her take that necklace off... lmao

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
When this show first started I had cancelled HBO so I never watched it. By the time I got HBO again I was so far behind I never bothered, even though everyone kept telling me how great it is. I'm out for a few months after surgery so I've been binge watching all the shows I should've watched. Wrapped up Game of Thrones today. What an awesome show. It was cool not having to wait all that time to find out what happened next but it took away from the anticipation.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
When this show first started I had cancelled HBO so I never watched it. By the time I got HBO again I was so far behind I never bothered, even though everyone kept telling me how great it is. I'm out for a few months after surgery so I've been binge watching all the shows I should've watched. Wrapped up Game of Thrones today. What an awesome show. It was cool not having to wait all that time to find out what happened next but it took away from the anticipation.

I confess that after the Battle of Blackwater I was so pissed that I didn't watch the show for two years. I only caught up about 3-4 months ago. Watched seasons 1 thru 6 in a matter of weeks and realized that I had been missing out. It really is a damn good show.

I watched season 7 episodes 2 & 3 again last night since they were on. I'm really curious to see what Danerys thinks of Tyrion in the next episode. He really screwed the pooch.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Well, Euron has definitely been the X factor for Cersi. Literally no one could have seen just how effective he is at naval warfare. Without Euron, Cersi would have had her shit pushed all the way in. And for a change, it wouldnt have been Jaime doing it. Tyrion's strategy was sound, but again Euron is superior on the seas. In this sense though, the show has made the fight almost even, and denies Daenerys freedom of the sea. She now is almost locked into being a land army, but her ace is her Air Force, the dragons!

Its still possible for Dorne to muster their army and march north, but the Sandsnakes are up shit creek without a paddle. They might make it by the end of the season, but it may be too late.

Daenerys i *think* will have to put the Dothraki into battle soon. I think they ambush Jamie and the Lannister army as they head back from Highgarden with all that Gold. From what I can tell, its not going to go well for the Lannisters at all.

Sirraf

Established Member
I think the sickest ending would be the whitewalkers taking over and the night king sitting on the iron throne with everyone dead.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I finally get to start watching it tonight. Never seen any of it.
My buddy at work put it on a thumbdrive for me. All of season 1 in dvd quality.

brys00gt

Established Member
I'm not sure how it will end, but I believe it will turn out to be that Sam has written this all down and that we are watching what he has written.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

I have never watched either, well until recently, started up last weekend. I have a variant of Kodi on my firetv and have been using a TV app/apk called Terrarium to catch up, already on season 4 :D

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
It's the only show I look forward to and get excited about anymore.

One of my favorite characters is the hound and I like the mountain to.
I have to admit that sometimes I have to pause the show and google names and other things because I've forgotten who or what they were.

LMFAO... I do the same shit, especially since I have just recently started watching. I want to know more about the characters etc. The Hound and Tyrion are my favorites.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I have never watched either, well until recently, started up last weekend. I have a variant of Kodi on my firetv and have been using a TV app/apk called Terrarium to catch up, already on season 4 :D
A "little" binge watching, eh?? lol

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

It's as good as everyone says it is. Amazing.

I watched it all in 8 days LOL.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
LOL, I did not expect the show to get its hooks into me! Not like this anyways, its nice to be able to cruise right to the next episode. My wife hates the show and has been making Dungeon and Dragons jokes :D
She may jest as she wishes. For none shall escape the King of Night.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Episode 4 leaked online, and ho lee fuk is it amazing. Its only 50 minutes but an amazing 50 at that.

They are all only 50 minutes after you take out the HBO bullshit and the 8 minute intro.

That said, I'm doing my best to not download it before tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread