Galpin Widebody Boss

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
OK, I'll chime in here.... WTF is that "Roll Cage" Might as well put a band-aid on you helmet and call it good......

Neat looking car, but pathetic attempt on safety......

Mike

908ssp

Established Member
Great job on the body work. Wish they were all bolt on carbon pieces of course I couldn't afford them.

Grant808

Established Member
My main issue is that by trying to preserve the original lines, they kill the whole look.

The cage tubing diameter is just silly looking. And asymmetrical on the driver and passenger sides for no apparent reason?

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Doesn't seem to be a lot of love for widebody Stangs in SVTP. I like the look because IMHO the current 'Stang can use some wider flares and definitely meats all around. Still a bit too featureless side panels. Weight has got to be a factor with those broad rocker panels though. Maybe some more moderate flares sans this bodywork would suffice.

Fast Willy

Established Member
I think I would like it better if the rear was just that wide and the main body line down the side didnt look so drastic. Other then that I agree with cobrared01

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Not meaning to jack d. thread, but here are some great flare-based (sans the rocker enhancements) widebodies to consider. Just food for thought on what might look good on a 'Stang. I think all of these are awesome...RTR-X, '69 Camaro, 240Z and '65 Stang are killers. The hunkered down...maximum-meats-to-the road race look gets me everytime

Never liked the Greenwood Corvette-look. May literally work on-track, but not visually on the street.

Big Booty: 10 Wide Body Bad Boys

I think the Fox does the original Audi Quatrro look to the extreme.

Users who are viewing this thread