Galpin auto sports, Authorized Shelby Mod Shop

R U TRIPIN

Established Member
For those of us who live in California. Shelby has now authorized G.A.S to be a Shelby Mod Shop. They are the only authorized mod shop on the west coast. If any mods are done to the car there it will be noted in the Shelby registry. They should be stocking most of the Shelby parts for our cars and earlier Shelby's as well. Just thought I'd pass this info along.

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
^^^Why do you have so many 2013 Mustangs....? I have been meaning to ask you that for some time now, it's like you won the lottery and went on a shopping spree.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
dadz does ok for himself and he mentioned in another thread he changes cars often and is a big mustang fan...

Lemers

Established Member
So, because it was Shelby of America that Authoried GAS then what we are talking about is GT350s and Suoer Snakes? Not GT500 under Ford warranty.

Dadz500

Established Member
^^^Why do you have so many 2013 Mustangs....? I have been meaning to ask you that for some time now, it's like you won the lottery and went on a shopping spree.

I guess the better questions is, why not? They are reasonable priced, great cars, fun to drive, easily modified and my favorite car to own. The Boss's are all slightly different in the way they drive and ultimately will serve different purposes.

If I won the lottery, I think I would buy real estate and things like that, not cars.

Cars are my escape from reality, and the reality of my life is (and I'm not looking for pity nor am I complaining) that it sucks at most times. I have some serious illnesses and severe back problems and when I am feeling down, I can always count on my Mustangs to make everything all better. Nothing brings a bigger smile to my face then turning that key and going for a drive and forgetting all the BS I call my life. And I mean shit, it's better then going and buying a bunch of Camaro's or something.

I have very specific plans for each car, so while some may look at them and just see a bunch of Mustangs, I see lots of potential to make them all very different cars that at the core are what I love, a car that most people can afford and with so many different parts out there an opportunity to make mine different from all the rest.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I guess the better questions is, why not? They are reasonable priced, great cars, fun to drive, easily modified and my favorite car to own. The Boss's are all slightly different in the way they drive and ultimately will serve different purposes.

If I won the lottery, I think I would buy real estate and things like that, not cars.

Cars are my escape from reality, and the reality of my life is (and I'm not looking for pity nor am I complaining) that it sucks at most times. I have some serious illnesses and severe back problems and when I am feeling down, I can always count on my Mustangs to make everything all better. Nothing brings a bigger smile to my face then turning that key and going for a drive and forgetting all the BS I call my life. And I mean shit, it's better then going and buying a bunch of Camaro's or something.

I have very specific plans for each car, so while some may look at them and just see a bunch of Mustangs, I see lots of potential to make them all very different cars that at the core are what I love, a car that most people can afford and with so many different parts out there an opportunity to make mine different from all the rest.

:beer:

R U TRIPIN

Established Member
I think if you do the super snake package you are able to maintain your warranty. I also think you maintain your warranty on the gt350 as well. I believe the work is done through ford but ford bills Shelby. I will check into this for everyone just so there isn't an confusion.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I think if you do the super snake package you are able to maintain your warranty. I also think you maintain your warranty on the gt350 as well. I believe the work is done through ford but ford bills Shelby. I will check into this for everyone just so there isn't an confusion.

to do a super snake package or a GT350 package, the car is sent to shelby HQ in Vegas and they perform the work

Users who are viewing this thread