G8 GT vs KB Cobra (Vid)

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
Buddies G8 GT. Full bolt-ons, 3000 Stall, 100shot with NANO and DRs. This was the only good run. Was 42 out that night. I did do a nice lil burnout. Yet it was still too much for the 315 Hoosiers. Was fun none the less. I miss racing and having a 6speed car.

Enjoy.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYMXroxgeYE"]YouTube - g8 gt vs. cobra[/nomedia]

04blackgmc

Established Member
oh jeeeez LOL

Yea i had BETTER traction but not 100% there was able to go WOT at the end of first gear

im sure when it gets warmer outside it wont take u till 120 to catch me :)

92fiveohfox

Established Member
oh jeeeez LOL

Yea i had BETTER traction but not 100% there was able to go WOT at the end of first gear

im sure when it gets warmer outside it wont take u till 120 to catch me :)

I thought I recognized that g8. :beer:

Time to up the shot shane. :-D

04blackgmc

Established Member
Btw its a 3200 Stall :)

and dont worry i knew u would play catch up i mean u are up 150hp on me lol.

baja5bss

Established Member
I keep hearing gateway will be opening back up,but I dont want to excited for it and get let down...anyone hear about a 1/8th track opening in st. charles? sorry for the thread high jack,just thought you guys would know since you mentioned gateway.

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
I keep hearing gateway will be opening back up,but I dont want to excited for it and get let down...anyone hear about a 1/8th track opening in st. charles? sorry for the thread high jack,just thought you guys would know since you mentioned gateway.

So far what has been said about Gateway is pretty legit. The company that bought Gateway also bought the track down in Memphis.

Users who are viewing this thread