G35 flyby gets shot down + GTO goes down

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Another day of freeway rolls.

On the way to the car show...

Merging onto the US 60 from I-10 and see a red G35. Signals to get over into my lane and spots me. I brake to let him in, and then he moves over when it's clear. I pass him full throttle as the he + the traffic was moving slow. Let off and here he comes for the flyby.

I'm in 4th and decide to just leave it there at about 70 MPH. He flys by and puts about 3/4 of a car on me before my car kicks in. Close the gap and put a good car on him before he lets off for the traffic in his lane. He never got close to me again after that.

Then on the way home from the car show...

Get on the freeway and immediately have shit f-ing with me in no time; it's nightime and a full moon on the loop 101. Couple of trucks and waste of time rice pace and rev blah blah blah. Then a 5.7 GTO comes up and paces me real quick (I'm going 60 in the slow lane in 6th gear) revs once then blows by. So I catch up and he gives a thumbs up and said nice car or something. I hold up 3 fingers and honk it off (from 60 MPH in 3rd gear) with my front bumper at his door. I gave him the hit and put 2 cars on him in 3 seconds then brake. At least he exchanged waves as he passed and took his exit. Car sounded like it had exhaust.

I'm sure the stories would have been much better if I went to imports vs. domestic at Fireturd tonight but I didn't want to pay 20 bucks to hear 100 fart cans rev up in unison.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
What car was this in? I thought you had a comp. orange Cobra that you got rid of.

Users who are viewing this thread