PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
I ran for U.S. Congress and lost. I began my career in the oil
business in Midland,Texas, in 1975.
I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas. The
company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock. I bought the
Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land
using taxpayer money.
With the help of my father and our friends in the oil industry
(including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected governor of Texas.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR OF TEXAS
I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies,
making Texas the most polluted state in the Union. During my tenure,
Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in
America.
I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of
billions in borrowed money.
I set the record for the most executions by any governor in American
history.
With the help of my brother, the governor of Florida, and my
father's appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President after
losing by over 500,000 votes.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:
I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a
criminal record.
I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over
one billion dollars per week.
I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S.
Treasury.
I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S.
history.
I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any
12-month period.
I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month
period.
I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the
U.S. stock market. In my first year in office, over 2 million
Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues every month.
I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any
administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza
Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.
I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S.
President.
I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the
most corporate campaign donations.
My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best
friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy
fraud in U.S. History, Enron.
My political party used Enron private jets and corporate attorneys
to assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election
decision.
I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against
investigation or prosecution. More time and money was spent
investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent
investigating one of the biggest corporate rip- offs in history.
I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and
refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was
revealed. I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S.
history.
I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded
government contracts.
I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any
President in U.S. history.
I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy
in the history of the United States government.
I've broken more international treaties than any President in U.S.
history.
I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations
remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.
I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.
I refused to allow inspector's access to U.S. "prisoners of war"
detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva
Convention.
I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations
election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).
I set the record for fewest numbers of press conferences of any
President since the advent of television.
I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year
period. After taking off the entire month of August, I presided over
the worst security failure in U.S. history.
I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade
Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most
hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in
world history.
I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to
simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people),
shattering the record for protests against any person in the history
of mankind.
I am the first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked,
pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign
nation. I did so against the will of the United Nations, the
majority of U.S. citizens, and the world community.
I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut
in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families -- in
wartime.
In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our reasons for
attacking Iraq and then blamed the lies on our British friends.
I am the first President in history to have a majority of Europeans
(71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and
security.
I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a
WMD.
I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden
[sic] to justice.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father's
library, sealed and unavailable for public view.
All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my
bankrupt companies are sealedin secrecy and unavailable for public view.
All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President,
attended regarding public energypolicy are sealed in secrecy and
unavailable for public review.

PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004.
PLEASE SEND THIS TO EVERY VOTER YOU KNOW.

VettTheRipper

Big Honkin' Diesel
Established Member
Originally posted by WraithCobra
By joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid
combat duty in Vietnam.

I want all of the military members of this forum to read the above quote. This is what wraithcobra and the Democrats think of our Guardsmen's service to their country. They believe that our National Guard troops choose that path to avoid combat. They think you are cowards.

Feel free to bitchslap this keyboard coward.

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Note to the author of this topic:

Do not attempt to copy and paste something intended to damage the credibility of someone and then fail to spell the word RESUME properly.

It would appear that WraithCobra is an example of someone the president vows not to leave behind. :D

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
Oh please, you guys are too sensitive...

It was a jab I looked up to counter the other post, sorry I fat fingered the keyboard and didn't spell check the title.:rollseyes

BTW, I am a veteran. Spent 10 years in the USAF, a Special Ops squadron by the way. I've personally seen how the badly the guard members were treated over there during the first Bush Presidency. This still does not make me believe that g.w. joined the reserves to do anything other than delay/avoid service in Vietnam. Sorry guys, that's the way I see it.

inteller

Established Member
plus the fact that in Vietnam, a very small percentage of the guard and reserves were called up. bush chose to train on a plane already targeted to be mothballed.

spinscan

Established Member
Mike, not to denigrate you, but do you know how many guys avoided being drafted during the Vietnam conflict by going to college or joining the NG? How many members of congress have served in the military? I'll bet you that you can count them on your hands and feet.
Kerry has done nothing in his 20 years in the Senate, NOTHING, he is a shitbag. He served 4 ****ing months in Vietnam. My father served 3 tours (36 months in Nam.) If he was alive today, there is no way he would support Kerry.
I don't know how anybody with a live brain cell could support this phony asshole.

TnPaulMan

Banned
Originally posted by inteller
plus the fact that in Vietnam, a very small percentage of the guard and reserves were called up. bush chose to train on a plane already targeted to be mothballed.

Every plane is targeted to be mothballed. In fact, every item in the Military has a shelf life. Booo hoooo!

Paul

DougieStyle

Banned
Ok this isnt the only reason I dont like Kerry, but if u have seen that awesome 9/11 video thats on here. Instead of the planes and us bombing them in the 2nd half of the video picture kerry sitting there saying "we were not attacked". and just takin it like a bitch.

SnakeSkinner

Established Member
Originally posted by DougieStyle
Ok this isnt the only reason I dont like Kerry, but if u have seen that awesome 9/11 video thats on here. Instead of the planes and us bombing them in the 2nd half of the video picture kerry sitting there saying "we were not attacked". and just takin it like a bitch.

Follow Bush's example instead and stand sheepishly staring for 7 minutes at the ceiling after being told of the planes hitting, and then continue to stew around for 30 minutes afterwards, before finally being prompted to seek some answers by his handlers (probably forwarded the information to his wireless earpiece).

Or should we take a cue from Dick Cheney and go missing for a period of two weeks, sight unseen entirely in a remote underground bunker.

Incidentally to the uninformed individual above, enlistment in the National Guard 30 years ago was an almost sure fire escape from serving in active duty, a much different environment than the National Guard today which in effect serves as a backdoor draft for recruitment of frontline soldiers.

Of course all this is factual information and has a tendency of aggravating those incapable of rational logical thought. I apologize for this Bushbots.

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by DougieStyle

That obviously had to be taken out of context because thats a reall f*ckin stupid thing to say. But, can you link me to that video?

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Yeah....SFW? ...(so f*ing what?)....

Both of them are career politicians....some of us don't care for either one, especially myself.

Why?

Because they aren't addressing the Big Picture of where America needs to be in 50 or a 100 years....just yapping about who is to blame for what neither one could control or influence in the Present.

I'm old enough to remember the 444 days that Americans spent in captivity in Iran and the public outrage spewed on a humanitarian, but ineffective Jimmy Carter. I have nothing but respect for Jimmy Carter the Humanitarian, but Jimmy Carter the Warrior was a miserable disappointment.....and I remember the angry bitterness my Dad the Veteran had for a weak President.
The release of those people just after Reagan's 1980 landslide was no coincidence....

There are people out there who would see us dead, American culture and values humbled because our values are different. So it is only justice in their eyes that they moralize murder while our "allies" whine about fair play, international law, and getting their permission to defend ourselves.
I know they would be screaming for American help if the Louvre was burned, or a Lufthansa jet interrupted a German soccer match attended by thousands.....they have short memories, and the stupid forget about the Marshall Plan that guaranteed their ability to spit on us.

We are taking the fight to them, burning their houses on their own property. Strange no major attacks on US soil have happened since we have been beating their asses in this Sandpit:idea: ....maybe we have the initiative.

Who ever is President November 2nd needs to understand that winning is the only important thing...and this is no football game.

Last edited:

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
...and one more shot for you haters.

If you PERSONALLY are so concerned about someone's inability to show for duty 30-some years ago, ask YOURSELF this:

Where are YOU NOW and what are YOU contributing to correct the situation besides criticism?:bored:

Xerxes

Established Member
Re: Re: G. W. Bush's Resmue

Originally posted by VettTheRipper
I want all of the military members of this forum to read the above quote. This is what wraithcobra and the Democrats think of our Guardsmen's service to their country. They believe that our National Guard troops choose that path to avoid combat. They think you are cowards.

Feel free to bitchslap this keyboard coward.

No shit, isnt like every 1 out of 5 people over in Iraq right now in the Guard? What a ****ing joke, two of my close friends who JUST got out of basic are already on there way to Iraq and there in the guard.

71stang99

Established Member
Anyone who thinks that the National Guard is a 'lesser' branch of the military isnt an American. This country was founded through the efforts of these 'part time' soldiers and the active duty patriots. Kerry has made statements that discredit the service of Bush in the National Guard and I take that to imply disrespect for all of those that served honorably in the Guard, Kerry the liar can drop dead for all I care, he is the true evil.

The National Guard, the oldest component of the Armed Forces of the United States and one of the nation's longest-enduring institutions, celebrated its 367th birthday on December 13, 2003. The National Guard traces its history back to the earliest English colonies in North America. Responsible for their own defense, the colonists drew on English military tradition and organized their able-bodied male citizens into militias.

The colonial militias protected their fellow citizens from Indian attack, foreign invaders, and later helped to win the Revolutionary War. Following independence, the authors of the Constitution empowered Congress to "provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining the militia." However, recognizing the militia's state role, the Founding Fathers reserved the appointment of officers and training of the militia to the states. Today's National Guard still remains a dual state-Federal force.

Throughout the 19th century the size of the Regular Army was small, and the militia provided the bulk of the troops during the Mexican War, the early months of the Civil War, and the Spanish-American War. In 1903, important national defense legislation increased the role of the National Guard (as the militia was now called) as a Reserve force for the U.S. Army. In World War I, which the U.S. entered in 1917, the National Guard made up 40% of the U.S. combat divisions in France; in World War II, National Guard units were among the first to deploy overseas and the first to fight.

Following World War II, National Guard aviation units, some of them dating back to World War I, became the Air National Guard, the nation's newest Reserve component. The Guard stood on the frontiers of freedom during the Cold War, sending soldiers and airmen to fight in Korea and to reinforce NATO during the Berlin crisis of 1961-1962. During the Vietnam war, almost 23,000 Army and Air Guardsmen were called up for a year of active duty; some 8,700 were deployed to Vietnam. Over 75,000 Army and Air Guardsmen were called upon to help bring a swift end to Desert Storm in 1991.

Since that time, the National Guard has seen the nature of its Federal mission change, with more frequent call ups in response to crises in Haiti, Bosnia, Kosovo, and the skies over Iraq. Most recently, following the attacks of September 11, 2001, more than 50,000 Guardmembers were called up by both their States and the Federal government to provide security at home and combat terrorism abroad. Today, tens of thousands of Guardmembers are serving in harm's way in Iraq and Afghanistan, as the National Guard continues its historic dual mission, providing to the states units trained and equipped to protect life and property, while providing to the nation units trained, equipped and ready to defend the United States and its interests, all over the globe.

http://www.ngb.army.mil/about/

Last edited:

BlakesSnake

Roll Tide Roll
Established Member
I love how people are still whining over the 2000 election, give it up he won. As far as the whole NG thing goes, if you can't respect a man for bein in the national guard, I can't respect you. Where do you get off deciding what his motivations for joining the National Guard were? Oh well, come Nov. 2 we the people will elect George W. once again.

Blake

Drewstein

Established Member
Originally posted by 71stang99
Kerry has made statements that discredit the service of Bush in the National Guard and I take that to imply disrespect for all of those that served honorably in the Guard, Kerry the liar can drop dead for all I care, he is the true evil.
This is called "self serving biased". Kerry the liar? Maybe if his lies killed Americans like Bush's then I might care.

Regarding the national guard. The people who join it to dodge a draft are pussies, period. The others are doing what they think is right. Kerry speaks of the prior when "disrespecting" guard members. Your self serving biase however, won't let you comprehend that Bush joined to dodge his civic duty and then went AWOL for being a coke head!

Users who are viewing this thread