FYI for the Lightning folks

Mac03Cobra

Texas Lightning Rod
Established Member
"Why selling? Simple, I want a Lightning. I can't afford both and after looking for a Lightning for my daughter I made the decision I want one also. I love the snake, and I've had others, but the Lightning fits my needs better.

I would consider a trade for a 01 or 02 Lightning plus the difference. "

POINT.

wally9404

Established Member
sorry didnt know what you were trying to imply. well your making a good choice. i have a 2002 lightning 8#pulley superchip flipchip,dynaflow long pipes with cats,kooks ceramic headers,supercharger bored and polished,denso 22 plugs boost bypass.truck dynoed 426 rwhp rwtorque548. this truck hasnt been beaten yet.thinking about buying a 04 if you havent found one by the time i sell mine give me a call. wally

aleon

Established Member
Wally9404,

Dude... How is it that you're running a 8# pulley?! Aren't you afraid of KABOOM? :eek: I have a 4# and a little uneasy about going to a 6# because of all the bad things I've heard. How's it running? Please let me know. If I can go to an 8# safely, then hell why not! :rolling:

wally9404

Established Member
mike troyer with performance products,sold and reccomended this is what i would need,mike deals almost exclusivey in lightnings and mustangs.mike also reccomended denso 22s for less chance of detonation.mike has a web site,performance products.net or com. good look. wally.

Users who are viewing this thread