FYI best shop I have been to in Az

96whitecobra

Established Member
I just had new motor mounts and 4.10's installed over the weekend at Fox Body Performance. Great experience!!! Just thought I would share that their number is 6026334132. I will be bringing my car back to them. btw what a difference 4.10's make :banana:

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Hmmm... I could use some work done to my car. I've seen their ads on craigslist.

But then again, I like doing the work myself! I just need the time to do it.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Sweet good to hear! There aren't many good shops here. I'm assuming they don't just work on foxes than?

Think you could fill me in on how much they charged you for the motor mount swap? Mine are pretty bad :/ and I don't think I feel like struggling with them in my garage lol with no lift. Enjoy the 4.10s! Btw I think I've seen you on the road? CW cobra here also!

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
What did the 4.10s cost with install? I am leaning hard towards 4.10s and I'm not trying to get shafted by Tucson diff or western differential wanting to charge like 650 if I bring my own gears, bearing kit and fluid

96whitecobra

Established Member
I have a break down of all the cost in a file but for the gears and motor mounts i supplied parts it was 440 he quoted me 360 but who ever had the car before me stripped out the motor mounts bolts :shrug: they were the factory ones too so i dont know what they were doing haha. anyways i had him also run a compression check (all good btw). so all in all i was happy. also to me it is the little things my ebrake has been loose and he tightened it up didnt brag about it is little things like that that will keep me going to that shop! 4.10s are amazing i was only able to get about 250 to 1 full tank of gas with the gears and driving like a teenager i am getting around 290ish its a huge improvement:banana:

96whitecobra

Established Member
AZSN95SNAKE; Btw I think I've seen you on the road? CW cobra here also![/QUOTE said:
What part of town are you in there is a guy with another white one by we have past eachother and checked out eachothers cars. i'm i17 and carefree hwy

96whitecobra

Established Member
What did the 4.10s cost with install? I am leaning hard towards 4.10s and I'm not trying to get shafted by Tucson diff or western differential wanting to charge like 650 if I bring my own gears, bearing kit and fluid

he was going to charge me 375 with him supplying the gears subtact the cost of ford racing gears and thats how much about 225ish if you call them they will be able to give you exact

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
You're getting really good gas mileage or I'm just getting really terrible mileage. I get like 225 to a tank but my car is bored .30 over. That price sounds damn good way better than I was quoted down here in Tucson.

96whitecobra

Established Member
You're getting really good gas mileage or I'm just getting really terrible mileage. I get like 225 to a tank but my car is bored .30 over. That price sounds damn good way better than I was quoted down here in Tucson.

it is worth the drive imo

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
I have a break down of all the cost in a file but for the gears and motor mounts i supplied parts it was 440 he quoted me 360 but who ever had the car before me stripped out the motor mounts bolts :shrug: they were the factory ones too so i dont know what they were doing haha. anyways i had him also run a compression check (all good btw). so all in all i was happy. also to me it is the little things my ebrake has been loose and he tightened it up didnt brag about it is little things like that that will keep me going to that shop! 4.10s are amazing i was only able to get about 250 to 1 full tank of gas with the gears and driving like a teenager i am getting around 290ish its a huge improvement:banana:

440 for both?! Damnnnn!!!!! That's a deal. Wow sounds like they really did an awesome job; I'm going to have to give them a call. Prices are great and sounds like great service. But wait 4.10's and gettting 250 to a tank??? No way! Do you drive a lot of highway? I only get about 170 per 11-12 gallons of fuel consumed. That's all city driving and hardly any getting on it. and 290??? That's impressive, must be where you drive.

What part of town are you in there is a guy with another white one by we have past eachother and checked out eachothers cars. i'm i17 and carefree hwy

I'm in Chandler but I drive up your way at least 1-2x a week. I don't think it's me you have seen though. What wheels were on the on you see? You should come out to the pavilions some time; I haven't been there in a few months but it was great before. Hardly ever see any sn95 cobras there; mostly termis.

96whitecobra

Established Member
Yeah 290 i was impressed i drive city not much hwy. i do go out to the pavilions i will normally be parked next to my dad or ill meet him out there. he has a 2006 saleen extreme silver

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
awesome man thanks for sharing! gave them a call to put my gears, diff, and axles in my SRA! Not a bad price at all!

Users who are viewing this thread