Future predictions...

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
How long do you think the human race will last before we kill each other off or the earth can no longer provide for us? (i.e. air quality goes down, o-zone layer completely gone, etc...)

LogiWorld123

Established Member
About 5 minutes when the moon crashes into the earth due to a unstable orbit that has been cleverly hidden from public knowledge by a covert secret governmental agency operating under the guise of the Bureau of Indian Affiars.

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
About 5 minutes when the moon crashes into the earth due to a unstable orbit that has been cleverly hidden from public knowledge by a covert secret governmental agency operating under the guise of the Bureau of Indian Affiars.

Oh shit! You virgins better start humping the girl next to you before you go....

All of us won't be here to see it, but 200 years tops and the "Day after Tomorrow" will probably be a reality.

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Forbidden Snake
Oh shit! You virgins better start humping the girl next to you before you go....

All of us won't be here to see it, but 200 years tops and the "Day after Tomorrow" will probably be a reality.

Note to self: Peter do not go see a movie made by liberal enviropsychos and then allow it to convince you the events of the movie will be soon be a reality.

Look where this planet was 200 years ago. I am far more pleased with the world today than one back then.

To assume the world will no longer exist in 200 years is foolish. Instead imagine how much better things will be...... oh wait no one made a movie about that.

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by f_rice
Note to self: Peter do not go see a movie made by liberal enviropsychos and then allow it to convince you the events of the movie will be soon be a reality.

Look where this planet was 200 years ago. I am far more pleased with the world today than one back then.

To assume the world will no longer exist in 200 years is foolish. Instead imagine how much better things will be...... oh wait no one made a movie about that.

You're right, 200 years ago, we were destroying our planet at the same rate as today... so 200 years from now would be no different ;-)

Okay... I give it 500 years tops. :shrug:

(not like we're going to be around anyways... just looking for opinions...)

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator

You mean there's a Government conspiracy?!? ;-) :lol: :p

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
I have no reason to believe that we will be polluting at our current rate in 200 years or even 100 or even 50 years.

Remember the industrial revolution?? Back then no one cared about pollution it was all about production.

Since then, most of the world has become increasingly more focused on reducing pollution. There are already solutions... Nuclear power does not pollute, but the fears of an accident and the fact that we still have not developed an effective way to dispose of spent nuclear fuel prevents it from really becoming widely used.

There are numerous researchers and programs devoted to developing alternate energy production. The problem is money, more money=more research=faster discoveries and better solutions.

This is why I will continue to focus on lazy welfare recipients and people that have children and do not take care of them. All the money stolen from us to pay for welfare, social security and the prison costs for criminals is money that could go toward researching alternative energy production.

The greatest minds in the world live in this country. Cut the dead weight and let the rest of us get more done.

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
No kidding... it cost us millions of dollars to house, maintain, feed these prisons/prisoners for no reason. I understand if you go to prison for stealing something or doing drugs. But to keep the sick mofos, murders alive? For what? What a waste.

But anyhow, you are absolutely correct, f_rice.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by ac427cobra
You mean there's a Government conspiracy?!? ;-) :lol: :p

Yeah its a conspiracy to form a conspiracy, so people don't uncover the TRUTH.

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
Probably not to long after we finally have to stick our foot in North Korea's crazy leader's @$$ and the nukes will fly.......

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
It'll last longer than me, and that's all that I'm concerned about at the moment. :)

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member

i DONT WANT TO KNOW YOUR NAME< ALL I WANT is BANG, BANG, BANG !!!!!!!!:rockon: :rockon:

PonyXpress

"A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal."
Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine.

Watch out! Ted Turner is going to use CNN to suck all of our brains out:D

PonyXpress

Originally posted by Displacement
I give it another 10-15 years. somebody will have dropped a nuke by then.

Wow thats pretty depressing.:(

Originally posted by Cobra04
Probably not to long after we finally have to stick our foot in North Korea's crazy leader's @$$ and the nukes will fly.......

A couple of nukes are not going to kill everyone. During the cold war, there were studies like the Rand Corporation's to the military that concluded that if the worst case nuclear war occurred (which was considered unlikely since neither side was likely to survive the first exchange as a functional military unit), then estimates were that with 20,000+ strikes on targets, thousands of ground bursts shooting plumes of radioactive dust and 500 mile long fallout trails, 20 degree drops in temperature, poisoned water, etc., then 80% of the population of the NATO and Warsaw pact countries could be casulties, and roughly one third of the total world population. Devastating, but humanity would recover. Now, a nuclear war with China and North Korea would lob maybe 100 ICBMS at the US, and most would land on US allies and military bases in the pacific, and a few on the west coast. A very few would reach the east as most do not have the range. Our response though, would devastate the attackers. And an engagement with North Korea is likely in the next year as the vise is tightened around them. Right now, a massive demonstration of force is being planned off the coast of China and North Korea with wargames. This will either scare Kim Jong-Il into cooperating or push that little psyco over the edge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread