Future Plans

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
Ever since i witnessed my dad buy his first Ford when i was a kid, i started getting into cars past the hot wheels phase. I always loved Mustangs. I am glad i did not turn out to love hondas, although i don't bash them, i am just not a fan of them. If you are a ricer in the sense that stickers make your car faster then yeah you deserve to get bashed, but anyway... I bought my first Mustang when i was 19 and i totalled it in the rain from letting go of the clutch too fast and having the back end go out on me on the highway and i slammed a guard rail... walked away from it and learned my lesson :( sad morning that was. I then bought another Mustang, the one i currently have and i have learned how to drive MUCH better, and it has come a long way... I am 20 now, car runs low 13s on good days and i am pretty happy with it. I have decided for my next Mustang (well obviously this is not my last one heh) i want to get a cobra, i think i will be ready to buy one by December of 07. Now i need some opinions. I REALLY want a terminator, and will be able to afford one by then. Now my question is, should i get the terminator, or should i save up for a gt500 (perhaps they will go down a lot in price by the time i am ready to buy my next mustang?) what do u guys think.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Welcome to the madness. I fell in love with the automobile when my Mom & Dad brought home a brand new 1966 Ford Fairlane GT. Here I sit 41 years and many cars later with the same obsession.
I say go with the Cobra if that's what you like, you won't regret it that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread