Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Leave it...

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
I think I put this in the wrong forum at first...so here we go again...

Ok what should I do....I have been saving for Turbos, but am really thinking about not going so extreme due to the fact that I really don't race anymore and may go to the track once a year...

So right now I have this option...

I HAD a 2# lower with my 2.8 steg IV ported upper....I had the idler on the cage crack and tore up my first 2# lower, so I bought a new one and am thinking of these options...

1) sell the 2# (never opened box) and buy a 4#....too much boost???
2) Get a KB 2.2
3) keep the 2# and get a 100-150 Nitrous kit...
4) Leave it alone (meaning I will never really need the extra power except for when I play....which is A LOT)

Each has money issues, but that isn't a factor....if I spend it, I spend it...if I save it I save it. I just want to know what you all think is practical.

I want to stay competitive on the street, but not wipe the road so atleast there is some "I hope I can win" mentality...

Last edited:

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
if you have the ca$h then...number 2 and 3...but if your on a budget get #3!!!

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Sell the 2#, get a 4# and buy a Nitrous kit... then down the road, buy a KB 2.2!

Your at 519 now, the 4lb will get you maybe 530's and add some torque... on the juice though you'll be pushing up into the mid 600's with just a 100 shot!
With the KB your looking at pushing 600 give or take.

I think the nitrous will give more satisfaction when your really looking to lay it down.

Now, KB at 600rwhp + a 75 shot would push you up around 700rwhp and 800rwtq... that would be sweet too! But, for the 2500$ of the KB, ask yourself if the 50-60 rwhp is worth it to you either way. I think it is, but thats just me... and obviously I think the nitrous is a better buy.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
If you're thinking about a twin screw then just go ahead and do it now.

Users who are viewing this thread