Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Leave it...

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
Ok what should I do....I have been saving for Turbos, but am really thinking about not going so extreme due to the fact that I really don't race anymore and may go to the track once a year...

So right now I have this option...

I HAD a 2# lower with my 2.8 steg IV ported upper....I had the idler on the cage crack and tore up my first 2# lower, so I bought a new one and am thinking of these options...

1) sell the 2# (never opened box) and buy a 4#....too much boost???
2) Get a KB 2.2
3) keep the 2# and get a 100-150 Nitrous kit...
4) Leave it alone (meaning I will never really need the extra power except for when I play....which is A LOT)

Each has money issues, but that isn't a factor....if I spend it, I spend it...if I save it I save it. I just want to know what you all think is practical.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Buy what you can afford, a twin screw is just as streetable as an Eaton powered Cobra. You know how much power you want, and you know if you'll want more 6 months down the road.

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
Ya but your only gone to pay what 500-1000 less to get a 2.2, just save alittle extra and get the 2.6

I ment to post this to your response.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
just go with the 2.2 over anything else for the sheer fact that the 2.2 absolutely SCREAMS. I'd take it over the 2.8H just for the sound! Whipples are silent IMO

Users who are viewing this thread