Funny thing happened

CanuckCobra

Established Member
hey guys..well i had a great weekend..went down to Washington State and with the help of Rick and Christian from the Terminator section had a Borla Cat Back and MM full length SFC's installed ,Love both!

Got back to Canada and thought I should wash the bugs off the car,so I visit the local do it yourself car wash.. now I've had the Cobra for a year or so and I decide I should open the gas door and give it a light spray which I have never done before..as I do, something flys out..I'm like what's that? Well it turns out it's a little bag of weed!!!

It must have been there for a long time! I couldn't believe it!

For you guys that don't know there is a pretty big problem here with BC bud heading South..and US Customs is very strict..I would have had my car impounded,been denied entry and charged with possesion,smuggling, all kinds of bad stuff....man I'm glad I found it and not them..I was down there twice this week!!

Anyways thought you guys would get a laugh out of that one :rockon:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Hey, thanks for coming down. Hope that you enjoyed your visit. Good thing that you found it when you did.....and not customs....how old was it??? How was the trip back up, did you visit those car nuts?

rick

CanuckCobra

Established Member
Ya no kidding..It looked pretty old and dried up I tossed it..:)

I did meet up with one guy with a gorgeus '03 Sonic Blue..took me for a spin..Rad!!

had Chip,pulleys,exhaust..fast! oh and a 50 shot that wasnt hooked up yet..!

the SFC's have transformed that car and the Borlas is fun haha

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Hahah - lucky you.

Someone could have put it in there to hide it from the cops after you bought the car. I assume you don't have a locking gas cap cover?

CanuckCobra

Established Member
lemosley01 said:
Hahah - lucky you.

Someone could have put it in there to hide it from the cops after you bought the car. I assume you don't have a locking gas cap cover?

Nope..ya there is a little hiding spot there..but you'd have to know about it to use it i think..who knows..I'm just REALLY lucky..that could have been bad..

Users who are viewing this thread