Funny Story

kickerbass10

Established Member
Alright. This isn't a kill just a funny story. So I was driving to work a little after 5 this morning doing about 5 miles under the speed limit when a pos 199x Camry comes flying around a corner and starts tailgating me. i knew that he was gonna try to pass me as soon as he had the chance. So he went for it and failed miserably. Then he tried again and I made him fail again. At this point we were about to enter the center of town where absolutely no passing is allowed (30 mph). I knew this guy was frustrated but I didn't think he would try to pass me in the center of this small town. Well he did this time and I wasn't about to speed up. So I slammed on the brakes as he was passing me over the double yellow doing about 60 in a 30 and as he was doing so I saw lights. I started dying laughing when the cop pulled out and nailed this guy. I just found this funny even though it probably stil made his day that he passed a Lightning.

eutynem

Banned
So whats your point.....let people that want to speed, speed but being an asshole and blocking them....wow you must be a real idiot!!!

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
why are you going 5 miles under the speed limit loler
and no he probally wasent happy he passed a lightning he probally now thinks all lightning owners are giant douches

exdeath

Established Member
Lucky for you it didn't have one of these:

main.php

3S-GTE

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
your fault for going 5 under the speed limit....im always flipping out saying "at least do the speed limit" but you sir are just a dick for blocking him and going slow.

let him speed.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
People like you are the reason why they create traffic. People like you are the reason why people speed to try to pass you. You sir are the douche. :nonono: So you get mad when someone is trying to pass you because you are going slower? :kaboom:

Matts777

Established Member
What is the point of having a fast car if you don't drive it? Why not drive a Camry then if you're not going to use your car? I hate seeing Vettes in the fast lane going slow. Get over into a slower lane!! It's like why even have the car if you're not going to use it???

StangJason

Established Member
I would have waited till we got stopped in traffic then broke your knee caps then went on my happy way :)

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Lucky for you it didn't have one of these:

main.php

3S-GTE

Not digging the gold/orange? color there. Cool Battery though..............................................................................................

.......How about them Big Gulps?? Ok see you guys Later!

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
So I am tired....oh wait sorry. Um dude I have to agree, let the Camry pass. If he wants to go fast let him. You cant tell me that there was not a time that you were passing people left and right... I am sure you have before.

my69camaro1

Established Member
Dumb people in the fast lane driving under the speed limit, F*ck I hate that crap... Either drive fast enough to not hold up people behind you or pull over into the slower lanes... If someone comes up on me fast I try to get outa the way...

Someone brake checks me in the fast lane they must be looking for my dodge up their azz.... :)

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
I think the O/P changed his screen name...what a fucing idiot
road rage starts with fuc ups like this..let the dude pass
if it was me--i would've run your ass off the road---

some dents/paint scratches = priceless when dealing with fuc ups like you

Users who are viewing this thread