Funny run in with a hawt hellaflush v-dub

Arboc_tvs

Established Member
I was on the highway, minding my own business, doing maybe 80 in a 75. I was in the left hand lane, no one ahead of me and I was driving a little bit faster than most traffic so I stayed there. I saw the car coming up behind doing a few mph faster than I; so I got over to the right because I’m a courteous kind of guy. BUT, instead of passing on the left like an adult, he moves over to the right and gets all up in my business; maybe 5 feet from my car. So I think “ok asshat, pass on the right if you must”, and move back to the left. He follows me. This thing was a Jetta as far as I can tell with no badges, all 4 wheels ‘hellaflush’ stanced out like a baby giraffe. Now, these stupid cars annoy me in any situation, but this is exceptionally irritating. So I slow down, he moves to the right and hits it. So I thought “Do I kill this Jackwagon or do I mess with him?” He hit it, I downshifted and hit it a little and stayed right next to him as he continued to speed up to 120 or so. He slowed down and I stayed with him. This continued for 3 iterations. It was SO very gratifying.

He backed way off and seemed to be driving normally for about 5 minutes, then went for the ubiquitous flyby. I downshifted, stopped that nonsense and then really hit it, flew up through 150 before my aversion to the penal system caused me to back off and drive 80 again. He didn’t try again.

I mean, if you don't smack these toolbags every once in a while, how will they know that they suck? :shrug:

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
"stanced out like a baby giraffe" LMAO!!!!!!!! perfect description. Good kill for putting that idiot in place. Which reminds me of the 2011 5.0 that looked clean than I saw some flashy DUB wheels and all the 5.0 badges and GT badge replaced with DUB edition badges! Automatic facepalm.

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
Whats "hellaflush"?Pics?

It's a euro thing that looks like this...

hellaflush.jpg

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
A lot of the drifters go for the hella flush look out here in Japan..... not sure if it helps with drifting or not but it does look a bit ghey...

Good kill OP!!

black napkin

Established Member
hella is just when ppl slam their cars to the ground and have rims with a little bit of rim hanging off the rubber of their tire... im not a fan but a few guys do a nice job with their cars. just a different style.

Shokker88

Established Member
Looks stupid. It looks like when someone buys a nice car with decent rims and when it comes time to replace the tires, they buy tires that are 20-40mm smaller to save money. It's usually a crappy tire too.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Thats my kinda kill OP, playing with the prey before it gets eaten!

Also I don't understand how VW is still around who buys these cars anyways???
I never see them on the street.

Five-ohh-Love

Established Member
Hellaflush is so f***ing gay. Long time ago I was on a non-car related forum and someone started a "auto hotness" thread. Every single car posted was hellaflush crap. This one guy had a Vw lupo that was white and slammed with the hellaflush stance and they all looked at it the same way as we would a 1500hp Termi.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk because my Android blows.

Users who are viewing this thread