Funny Question

bchisom99

Established Member
I have an oddball question, thinking about getting a big M car as a daily to keep some miles off the Cobra......

To the question, to those that have one, black prefferably, when your plowing up the fast lane, do people get the hell out of the way thinking that your an unmarked car??

I'd probably drive mine up the highway in Aviators and with a mustach taped on so people believe....

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Happens a lot diff. In Indiana and Ill. since they have unmarked units or black CV's. But getting people to play is hard but thats good to. Since I can go without the rice or other Johnny Force want to be's getting in my way. Unlike the Lightning where everyone reves and stays beside it wanting some.

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
What hapens to me is that when I'm driving at my usual pace on the highway of 65-70 MPH in the righthand lane, and someone is driving up quick behind me in the lefthand lane intending to p[ass me, they slow right down as they get close because they're not sure if I'm Law enforcement. It isn't everyone nor even the majority, but it happens a lot. However, that never lasts long since I've installed headers and Magnaflow mufflers on my Marauder, and when I see people getting shy about passing me, I lay on the gas pedal momentarily to let them hear the exhaust note, and then they automatically realize that this is no cop car, and they proceed w/their usual driving habits. So I then let off the gas pedal and let them pass me unless they own a vette, camaroSS or a rice mobile w/a wing and they look like they want to challenge me.

1time

Established Member
it does happen alot with me but i really am the police ha ha ha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread