funny kill (lol) 97 neon vs 97 cobra

blkvenm97

Established Member
ok the other night i was hangin out in the small town where i live and this guy i know was with his girlfriend in her car which is a stock 1997 neon....it's a 4 door auto i think it was a dohc but i'm not sure. anyways he wants to race me (lol) I'm like are you serious.....so I go on about my business...well a little while later he comes back wantin to race and by this time i'm pretty bored and he kept buggin me so I was like what the hell. and he wanted a 4 car head start with the jump and he actually thought he had a chance with that kind of jump (more like about 15 cars at least) anyways we go to this backroad....by the way my 97 cobra has jlt cai, march pullies, hpipe, flows, 4.10s. he is lined up about 4 cars or so in front of me and we're rolling in 1st gear...i flash my lights at him to let him know to go whenever....i saw him kicking it so I lay into it and obviously i caught him very fast. by the time i was at the middle to the end of 2nd gear I was beside him passing him...i hit 3rd and pulled very fast....halfway through 4th I shut it down cuz I figured that was probably about a quarter mile and it was like 20 car lenghts lol. I know this is a rediculous kill but I was bored and he was annoying me. some people are so stupid. now i'm just waiting for someone to raise up the flag on me and start giving me the "well if he had a turbo" bullshit. lets see em fellas...

red9450

Established Member
lol. I don't think that you had to put the mods that are on the car up there. No one is going to call bs that you beat a neon. lol

blkvenm97

Established Member
true....just figured i'd let everyone know what i was running for comparisons sake in case you guys decide to take on one of those wicked 97 neons...beware...lol

Users who are viewing this thread