Funny kill in my Daily vs a Buick

btmach1

Whippled Sonic Blue
Established Member
On my way back home after eating some breakfast with the girlfriend, we were in my daily driver (2002 Bonneville SSEi) since it's getting close to winter and the Mach 1 is about to be put in storage for the next few months. I was driving and all of a sudden this 06ish Buick Lucerne came flying past me, I didn't really think much of it until I got up to the first stop light, he was at the front and I was one car back at the time and when the light turned green he took off like a bat out of hell up to the next light which was red, he then does the same thing when that light turned green. So I decided to have some fun with him after that. We approach another stop light that turns red (he is the front car in the left lane) I decided to move over to the right lane and get next to him knowing that he would probably gun it at this light too because it is a merge lane that goes from 2 lanes to 1 about an 1/8th mile or so after the intersection. Sure enough he guns it so I react and stop his pull and proceed to put about 2 cars on him and then I merged over. He stopped driving like such a badass after that moment. (Wonder if my supercharged Bonneville ruined his morning? haha)
I know this isn't the best kill I've ever had but it sure was funny to me and one of the only "races" I've had this year....just sucks it wasn't in my Mach.

Last edited:

03MachAB

Established Member
a kill is a kill! always fun to shutdown cocky drivers like that and see their driving pattern change quickly!

Stinger2011

Established Member
Nice. It sucks that you didn't have the mach to make it even worse, but it probably felt good beating him in your "slow" car.

My dad used to have a 96 bonneville that he raced back when I was a kid. The first race I ever saw was between him and a man with an old lifted 454 chevy truck. The guy was talking trash to my dad and my dad ended up waxing his ass. Not much of a race, though. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread