Funny import noobs

God

Established Member
that sucks to have people yelling go home when your at the track, oh my sucks to be them

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
i saw that as part of a compilation making fun of ricers, but never saw the original vid. thanks for posting.

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
he he. thats what happens when you are used to street racing. i never thought that anyone(even ricers) would be that stupid.

stacy532

you can pass me
Established Member
lol I remember my first track run I rolled through the beams cause the tree opperator thought it would be funny if he kept waving me foward I let him get close to the car then I punched it .....lol

Last edited:

DarickPSU

Mick in a Mystic
Established Member
I remember one time I was at the track in Cecil, MD, when 2 cars took off down the track and the dude gave the thumbs up for the burnouts to the people about to stage. This tool in a ricemobile floors it down the track. He was already past the 60' point before the times even came up on the previous racers. I almost pissed myself laughing. Never seen anyone launch out of the water before.
D.
:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Last edited:

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
Wow, I didn't know this was still floating around.

That was one of my friends that yelled "go home" after the guy went up and dropped his hands.

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Wow, thats embarassing. They didn't seem like they were into the race after that. That VW took off like syrup coming out of a bottle.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I saw that before, too. Gets funnier everytime I see it. Man, that car on the left was S.....L.....O.....W coming out of the hole. Was he even trying? LOL!

Blown408 86GT

94GT 617 rwhp fun machine
Established Member
I've got a good newbie story....A year or so ago at Hallsville Raceway during test n tune, a white 90s model Supra showed up. The Supra staged with his rear tires. He had never raced at a quarter mile track and didn't know how to stage. The tree operator directed him back and the Supra staged properly. The light turns green and the Supra was still in reverse...floored it and almost hit the car behind him! :D Thankfully he had enough sense to apply the brakes!

Last edited:

ModsAway

Established Member
Wow, that was too funny, thanks. I hope those guys drove right around and went home, I sure wouldn't stop to talk to anyone.

Luckily those ricers tint was so dark you couldn't see their retarded faces for a positive ID.

Ridge

Established Member
i cant say much the first time i was talking with my friends and we all wanted a good laugh so i told them to watch my burnout and i made like a funnycar and passed the tree for it. but mine was all in fun i dont know what they was thinking though.

Users who are viewing this thread