Funny 03 Cobra vs GSX-R 1000 stroker vid

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
During a birthday party yesterday one of my fathers business associates wives said she wanted a ride in the car. SInce we are lucky enough to have some private roads we were able to give her a run. The bike decided to join us to see how long I could hold him off before he left me. I think the lady was scared.....

Excuse the shaky camera work lol. I figured you guys could see the humor. I was at around 21 psi with 100 in the tank +a couple of cans of torco. I don't think he was able to go WOT til like 120. I ran out of gear at around 145 and just let off (you'll see him leave me).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYL2Six_aQw]YouTube - Terrified Woman Films 03 Cobra Vs Built motor GSX-R 1000[/ame]

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
funny video! What was up with the hand twitching (2:00) you must have been really AMPED!!! lol

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Seems like he was just playing with you. He could have gotta down to 2nd or maybe 1st gear.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
I've always wondered how in the hell people drive with T-Handle shifters. Looks like the most awkward shifting position ever.

oh, and that heavy ass vert moves out!

2k3gt

Established Member
I don't think your passenger understands that there's no point of filming the ride if we're looking at her jeans 75% of the time..lol.

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Seems like he was just playing with you. He could have gotta down to 2nd or maybe 1st gear.

Well duh,

But to be honest with a stroked high compression bike on a stock swing arm WOT is not an option til 120+. Each time we tried before, the thing just jumped in the air and I took off and this guy is an expert rider. Sometimes you can just have too much power for 2 wheels lol.

BumbleBeeGTO

Established Member
I've always wondered how in the hell people drive with T-Handle shifters. Looks like the most awkward shifting position ever.

oh, and that heavy ass vert moves out!

My T handle is extremley comfortable. Also makes it harder to miss a gear too. Well for me atleast lol.

Nice video. That SC was freaking LOAD!! Awesome!

04A4GTO

Established Member
You could have killed that woman and yourself.

You can say that anytime someone else is in the car. From what I could tell the road only had 2 people on it, those people were the ones racing. It's a risk every time you hit the road, I think the OP posted a great video of some really fun runs. Why have a sports car if you don't plan on driving it :)

Users who are viewing this thread