funday sunday february 21st

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
who all is going? i can finally run since i will be 18 by then :coolman: also i have a new camera now to make a better quality vid :)

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
sorry but it'd beat that sorry excuse of an f150 you call a truck,(with mommys ride) just another lightning wanna-be :nonono:

MOMMYS CAR FTW!!!

not in your dreams.....:) and its not a lightning clone do you not know what a supercrew looks like? i can put a good 4-5 lengths on a friends AWD 4.0L 255hp V6 chrysler pacifica and that is a pretty quick suv for what it is, i have also raced his friends toyota 4runner and the best time that thing ran was a 15.2 @ 88mph and i put about 2-3 trucks on it .

EDIT: i still can't believe you don't have your own working/operating vehicle :bored: is it fun riding the bus to MFT? basically what i'm saying cameron is that you have no room too talk! can mommy's ride beat your stang too :)

i find it funny you do all your smack talking on here rather than my face when you see me around boone. i'll leave it at that, i'm not taking any chances for a ban...

maybe i should borrow my father figures GT500 and race your moms 300M? or would you like the beat down with what i own? '01 bolt on f150 or bolt on '99 GT you choose.

anyways now that that is done with, what mature svtp member from O-town is going on the 21st who actaully owns there vehicle?

so far its me and possibly chris. i don't have mark's number anymore since my phone died but i'll PM him and ask. this month should have great weather and temp's unlike the 45* track day last month so the high HP cars should hook better now

Last edited:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
Man i was around and we have to take the bus to mft they won't let us drive any more it sucks. And I have 2 cars I am selling my mustang since it needs more money than I have. And if you want to get parent figurs in ill get my god dads 44 truck and race what ever you have

RedDemon91

Established Member
Do you guys constantly have to bitch to each other on the home forums? Can't you just save it for school or smackdown or pm's? It gets old visiting these local threads and then seeing 10 posts with you guys going back and forth..... just saying. No one wants to go in a thread that's not meant to be cluttered up with B.S.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
Do you guys constantly have to bitch to each other on the home forums? Can't you just save it for school or smackdown or pm's? It gets old visiting these local threads and then seeing 10 posts with you guys going back and forth..... just saying. No one wants to go in a thread that's not meant to be cluttered up with B.S.

true ok i will stop sorry guys for taking the tread over.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Man i was around and we have to take the bus to mft they won't let us drive any more it sucks. And I have 2 cars I am selling my mustang since it needs more money than I have. And if you want to get parent figurs in ill get my god dads 44 truck and race what ever you have

.....i was kidding about parents rides, now gtfo of my thread and leave it for people attending funday sunday!

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member

same goes for you mr.v6

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Lets get back on track and leave these school girls to play elsewhere...

I may head up there Rick. I won't have the car but we all might head out there to show you some support!

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Lets get back on track and leave these school girls to play elsewhere...

I may head up there Rick. I won't have the car but we all might head out there to show you some support!

WOW! My own cheering section and pit crew! :dancenana:
God I hope I don't screw up(again)!

Status on your tranny?

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Rick, I've been so damn busy with work and business trips I have not had time to even touch it. I have parts (TOB, LDC mod and clutch adj kit) but just need the time to take it out. Plus, not to mention my 2000 Ranger DD is in need of some work

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
since I won't have a free day to have my rear end put together, I don't think I will be running..but I'll make it out there regardless

I'll be bringing the pom poms and cheering you on Rick :p

Users who are viewing this thread