Fun with a n/a 300Z

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Earlier tonite when heading to meet a couple friends I was jumping on the interstate so and a nice black 300Z with some chrome rims and exhaust was in front of me and moving along at a decent clip so I decide to go around him fairly quickly hoping he might want to play, since it had been a while since I got to wind her out on the highway, and as I go by him he whips out behind me :dw: so I figure its on and I speed up a little and I see his headlights come up and him change lanes and get right at my rear bumper so I drop it to 4th and instantly start pulling on him I ran it up to around 125 and had probably 6-7 cars on him:shrug: I kinda expected more than that so I slow down to let him catch up and he tries the ole flyby but as soon as he gets next to me I drop it to 4th again and wind it out, shift to 5th and right back up to 120 with the same outcome, well he takes the same exit as I do and we are both making a right hand turn and we get about half way through the turn and I hear him floor it, I wait till we make the corner and slam the loud pedal down and instantly catch him and we get caught at another stop light, no traffic around so I say what the hell :rockon: Green light I launched a little aggressive with some major :burnout: grab 2nd around 4800 and decided to have a little fun and went by him :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: with the ass sliding back and forth and he just let out of it, he gets back next to me waves and we go our seperate ways. :beer:

F23A4

Established Member
X....300ZX. At 3500lbs with only 222hp, he'd be hard pressed to beat a V6 Mustang. Solid kill.

cobravert03

Why? Because it's funny.
Good kill. You wonder why some just keep coming back for more. Slow learners, I guess. Or maybe like compulsive gamblers - "I've gotta win this time..."

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
I don't know, but there is a local one with a couple mods, intake, exhaust etc. and we are gonna line 'em up as soon as he gets his new clutch in, hopefully by next weekend. I will def. let ya know how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread