Fun lil winter project

DsilverM

Established Member
My friend has the old z50 we mess around with in the summer and we wanted it to look a lil better than how it did stock:

Stock: (New)
vintage1998hondaz50.jpg

We took it completely apart till it was just a bare frame and hit it with Hi-Temp flat black paint all on the engine, exhaust parts and everything else that may get hot and surrounding areas. Regular flat black paint was used on everything else. Chopped the exhaust and this thing screams for a lil 50cc four stroke :) We also completely re did the seat to be black leather.

Looking to raise the bars now and get an extended axle for some pegs to wheelie on ;)

Tell me what ya think :beer:

z502.jpg

z50.jpg

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
Sweet! When I bought my Honda VFR800 a few years ago I had them throw in a 50R for another $500 to rip around on. I really miss both of them now that the weather is getting nicer.

homer302

Banned
I think you did great assuming you guys were shit-faced drunk when you painted that stuff. That sounds like a fun way to spend a Saturday night to me. :shrug:

DsilverM

Established Member
I think you did great assuming you guys were shit-faced drunk when you painted that stuff. That sounds like a fun way to spend a Saturday night to me. :shrug:

lol not really the case at all. we had it apart and painted from sheer boredom and had the parts sitting around for months before we could get around to putting it all together.

I guess ya guys had to see a picture of it before to appreciate how it looks now :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread