Fun Ford

kosovobandit

Established Member
Who is going to fun ford in texas this next weekend. Also who is running. Is anyone going to neet at the sam pack collection cruise?

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
I am a maybe. About to go put the car back together. If I am able to get tickets to the red river shoot out, I am out though. FYI Weather Channel is showing a 30-40% Saturday and Sunday.

JuNioRopolous

Whaaboooosh
Established Member
A very possible might be perhaps possibly but not forsure but could possibly be a maybe. Ha that took some thought..

SVTLightning93, are you on DFWMustangs too??

dsmith26

Established Member
I'm goin, but gonna be a Saturday morning decision on what I'm driving. Any chance of rain and the cobra stays at the house. I'm goin just to spectate and maybe pick up a few parts cheap at the swap meet.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
A very possible might be perhaps possibly but not forsure but could possibly be a maybe. Ha that took some thought..

SVTLightning93, are you on DFWMustangs too??

no, I am not. I have trolled over there some. Too much drama all of the time. I have talked to Eric "tailsman" at the cruise in arlington. He told me to join, but I will not post pics of my wifes tits, so there is no point and even wasting the energy signing up. Its still up in the air for me. If I do go, I am leaving the coupe at home, due to the increased rain chance.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Im out, I got tickets to the OU vs TX game. Looks like it might rain too. Being at FFW and sitting through a rain storm, is not fun lol. Yall have fun. Post pics.

JuNioRopolous

Whaaboooosh
Established Member
no, I am not. I have trolled over there some. Too much drama all of the time. I have talked to Eric "tailsman" at the cruise in arlington. He told me to join, but I will not post pics of my wifes tits, so there is no point and even wasting the energy signing up. Its still up in the air for me. If I do go, I am leaving the coupe at home, due to the increased rain chance.

Yeah there is alot of drama there but it's all good fun lol. Post tits of the wife/gf?! That's kind of a requirement but just find some on the internet and post them lol. We all talk alot of shit on there, hell I do too:pepper:.. it's just trying to keep your cool at times when shit hits the fan every 30 seconds..most is hilarious though..funny thing is..most there are keyboard warriors and are completely different at the meets. But hey I wouldn't blame you about the rain. We have to drive 2 hours away on Saturday to drop of a horse that the wife sold and is shipping off to Sweden, so no telling when we will be getting back..might stop by the meet on the way home depending what time of day it is...so that's up in the air.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
lol, yeah I am laughing at the axl rose thread right now. I got caught out at FFW in 06. I was in the car show for two days. It came a monsoon rain storm mid day on sunday. All of our cars were under the bleachers, and we got soaked. I had a almost 500 hp GT and drag radials, windshield wiper deletes. Luckly I threw my wipers in the trunk. That was not a fun drive home. I was all over 287. I had to keep it in 5th and if I pushed the gas down at all on a hill I spun. I have been going to FFW since the late 90's, and I swear every year it is something. The heat, or rain. The one in baytown was pretty good, because it was in April. I used to make the trip down there.

JuNioRopolous

Whaaboooosh
Established Member
LOLz, axl rose I put "I just came" after someone else posted that ahahaha, got fried for that, didn't see his post earlier... I had never heard of the meet until I moved down to this area. Seems like a pretty cool deal and would like to go, I'm up at the shop off Ennis Avenue and have seen quite a few stangs and trailers go by within the past couple hours headed up to the track. Looks to be interesting.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
LOLz, axl rose I put "I just came" after someone else posted that ahahaha, got fried for that, didn't see his post earlier... I had never heard of the meet until I moved down to this area. Seems like a pretty cool deal and would like to go, I'm up at the shop off Ennis Avenue and have seen quite a few stangs and trailers go by within the past couple hours headed up to the track. Looks to be interesting.

Lol, I saw your post. That meet is good. Lots of muscle cars. About 2-3 times a month there is a lot of foxes that show up. I got into a nice race in mexico on my way there with a CTSV I took him bad. I love running E85. My car loves it. I didnt go tonight, because I was trying to find some brighter lights for my truck, and I was installing my new wheels that I had powder coated. Well not new wheels but I rebought the same wheels since mine had clear coat issues. Then I let burleson powder coating do my wheels.
b329dbb2.jpg

JuNioRopolous

Whaaboooosh
Established Member
Ha well have fun out there. When we woke up this morning and drove to Ennis to grab the horse were shipping and head out 2 hours north to drop it off..saw the sky and LOL'd. Cloudy as hell and people still heading to the track with their trailer cars. Passed back by the motorplex and snapped a few pics to show the clouds and how dark it was out there.

Can't upload them on my phone for some reason so I'll wait until later. Driving to Whitesboro, sounds like a shithole.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread