Fun Ford Weekend

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
looks like Ill be in Mod Comp....or....Street Bandit.....?? the other ones I dont qualify for...haha

ponynx

Established Member
weather for the weekend so far looks sunny and cool sat is supposed to be 69 and sunday is supposed to be 74, lets hope it holds like that !

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm in too. I'll be on the show field though.
Feel free to stop by and say hello.
Who is going on what day?

We are organizing at meet at the Rockingham Mall for Sunday at 9am, if anyone is interested in cruising up with other stangers.

Mike H

I Took My Own Avatar Pic
Established Member
badass98svt said:
I'm in too. I'll be on the show field though.
Feel free to stop by and say hello.
Who is going on what day?

Show field also. Both days, both cars. :thumbsup:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
lets have a meeting spot for saturday and sunday for those people who plan on going one day or both days.

Looks like the rockingham mall in Salem, NH will be a good spot to meet. I know some people are meeting on Sunday at 9. As for saturday, probably around the same time same place.

ill post up with details sooner than later

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
FromGTtoSVT said:
lets have a meeting spot for saturday and sunday for those people who plan on going one day or both days.

Looks like the rockingham mall in Salem, NH will be a good spot to meet. I know some people are meeting on Sunday at 9. As for saturday, probably around the same time same place.

ill post up with details sooner than later

I'll see you guys there...I'm getting there at least 30 minutes before the gates open (8am?) for a nice parking spot

duece1019

Established Member
i'm going but not racing, i had a little off road excursion in the stang a couple of weeks ago, i have all the parts to fix it but i need to get the new bumper cover painted, i'll be ready for tasca day, good luck everyone the weather is going to be good i want to see some fast times.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
I am going up, I'm thinking about running but it would be a first for me... not only would I just be running for fun, but I wouldn't have have any idea what class to run being I don't know how I will perform. Any suggestions?

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
I'll be going sunday. Meeting badass98svt at the mall at 9am with some others to cruise over. Anyone is welcome to join!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
I'll be going sunday. Meeting badass98svt at the mall at 9am with some others to cruise over. Anyone is welcome to join!

Yup we have at least 8 or 9 cars meeting at the mall on sunday.
Let's make it more.:rockon:

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
ill be there sat sunday is still up in the air. no racing tho as im having some electrical issues with my nitrous.:cuss:

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
I think i'll be there saturday, Don't know if I'll be taking the car or not. Not sure if its show worthy next to an 00'R and a Saleen Cobra. :fart:

luv2hiss

Transplanted again...
Established Member
I'll be there all weekend. I finally made up my mind. I will be running Mod Comp and Quick Ford. Best of both worlds, sportsman tree and pro tree.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread