Fun Ford Weekend & Tough Truck

Billybong

I Am The Anti-Rice!
Established Member
So who's planning on entering Tough Truck class at FFW this year?

Anybody going to the inaugural Belle Rose, Louisiana event at the end of March?

I'm planning on entering at the Texas Thunder in H-Town but I'll need some sticky tires first. I'm not quite sure how the index thing works though. :shrug: I might try Quick Ford too if I can get consistent in practice. I just need some tires.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
I will be at the Louisiana event, and I think theres going to be a big showing from the Louisiana crowd there too. Just paid my FFW membership fee today.

Matt

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
Billybong said:
I'm in LaPorte. I've heard alot about you... :beer:

I am in Friendswood, Billy in La Porte, and Mike in Clear Lake.. yet I never see any of you... Well I did see mike Driving down the beltway in the blue truck a few weeks back. hard to miss a true blue L with a roll cage sticking out of the back window, but other than that I have not seen him in over a year.

98blueflareside

Established Member
does ffw come to bristol tn??? id like to attend someday.

and i obviously wouldnt be racing. unless theres a prize for last place :loser:

Last edited:

98blueflareside

Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
:lol: Time to put a whipple on that thing! Nice truck by the way. :thumbsup:
thanks chris im leaning torwards a kit that is all internal and will put my rear wheel hp at around 300 something. not bad for a v6. would definately beat the 160 or so i have at the wheels now. (numbers im not sure of. never dynoed)

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
98blueflareside said:
thanks chris im leaning torwards a kit that is all internal and will put my rear wheel hp at around 300 something. not bad for a v6. would definately beat the 160 or so i have at the wheels now. (numbers im not sure of. never dynoed)

I didn't realize it was a 4.2. I kinda assumed it was a V8. In that case, go turbo all the way! :thumbsup: I want to see more pics. That color is sweet!

Billybong

I Am The Anti-Rice!
Established Member
98blueflareside said:
does ffw come to bristol tn??? id like to attend someday.

and i obviously wouldnt be racing. unless theres a prize for last place :loser:

I think Bristol is one of the stops. You don't have to be the fastest just the most consistent. Cut a good light and hit your index and you win.

98blueflareside

Established Member
Billybong said:
I think Bristol is one of the stops. You don't have to be the fastest just the most consistent. Cut a good light and hit your index and you win.
thanks for the info. although im not too sure i wanna be racing my truck. its been pretty good to me thus far i passed 146000 miles last night.

i might just have to though to see what kind of number it puts down. good thing my windows are tinted. so they dont know who to laugh at. :burnout:

REDSVT150

Established Member
I will be running at FFW in Belle Rose. No problem Raceway is known for eating rear ends and drive shafts :-D

Last edited:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I'll be at FFW Belle Rose(no problem raceway). Also plan on hitting Houston. TT #59. Got an extra driveshaft, just in case. :thumbsup:

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
Hey guys I am always at Pat's speed shop.........PSI on the corner of Hyw 3 and Magnolia. If I am not there the Blue is.........drop by and lets talk..281-557-2874.......Shop or mine is 281-636-0766. :thumbsup:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I'm down in Lake Jackson. I'll be running in Tough Truck at the FFW event. Mike we talked at HRP that one night, along with Pat. I'll be hooking up with him when I'm ready for my tune. Maybe I'll see you at the shop.

Users who are viewing this thread