Fun Ford Weekend...Atlanta

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'll be there at least one day. I'm live in Athens so I'll be staying at home :-D

YoungGun

Established Member
I'll probably go. I also live pretty close so I'll be at home as well.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I should be there. I think a bunch of us from Tallahassee are going to head up there. I had so much fun in Orlando, I want to make as many as I can.

We aren't sure where we are going to stay yet.

Steel Horse

Established Member
jeffsvt said:
I'm considering going and if I do go I will be staying at the track .
Nice #'s I see were very close in HP. Give's me a estimate of what i could possibly run at the track. What were your 60' ?

jeffsvt

Established Member
Steel Horse said:
Nice #'s I see were very close in HP. Give's me a estimate of what i could possibly run at the track. What were your 60' ?

I generally 60ft in the 1.6x's . My car weighs in at 3600lbs with driver . Before I added the solid axle , corbeau seats and Bogarts it was 3865lbs with driver . That's one thing you have to take into consideration as well .

StangChik05

*MyLEEN00's GiRL*
Established Member
95YellowGTBeast said:
Yup im going!!!i will be at the HOJO TOO!!!! Fun! lol

Nick

NICKKK!!! haha! yup..your gonna be around me...hey..REMEMBER TO PUT ON SUNSCREEN THIS TIME! lol...sorrry...ANYWAYS I can't WAIT woot! haha Oh yeah, what were you doing at Bruce's yesterday? Were you the gopher (go fer this..haha) anyways! sorry..I like giving you a hard time...BE GOOD and I will see ya probably this weekend..BYE

Users who are viewing this thread