Fun DD car to drive?

Bionik_P

Established Member
Well I'm selling my Cobra soon. I love the car to death, but I'm just not using it like it should be used....it's become mainly a weekend car and occassionally makes it to the track, but it's so much fun that I wish I could use it everyday. I know many people would say that a Cobra is a DD, but not my Mystic vert. Anyways....I'm looking at a car/truck/suv that would be fun to drive. That really means two different approaches to this....either a vehicle that is fun to get a little dirty like a Jeep Rubicon or something that has a little balls to it like a TBSS or GC SRT8. Here's what I'm looking at in no particular order:

Jeep Rubicon
Volvo S40/S60
TBSS
GC SRT-8

I'm looking for suggestions from just about anyone......:read:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
If you're thinking about a Volvo, look for an S60/V70 R. 300 HP turbo I-5, AWD, 6-speed, sweet interior.......:-D

Bionik_P

Established Member
I bought an old beater, but it keeps costing too much money and breaking on me! And I hate to only drive the Cobra on nice days....this thing should be enjoyed everyday, but I just can't do that.

Yeah I would definitely look at the R models for the Volvos...

Bionik_P

Established Member
I need something a little bigger than the Focus....but definitely a fun car to drive!

I'm even looking at the Audi S4 (04-06 models).

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
GC SRT8. The TBSS is not even in the same league as the SRT8 once you factor in handling, luxury, and braking. Buy the Jeep and have a ball. It is really comfy, handles great, stops great, and most importantly, goes like hell.

Bionik_P

Established Member
GC SRT8. The TBSS is not even in the same league as the SRT8 once you factor in handling, luxury, and braking. Buy the Jeep and have a ball. It is really comfy, handles great, stops great, and most importantly, goes like hell.

I'd lean that way if it came down to those two.....

Users who are viewing this thread