fun at the local street races

Poisoned Pony

The Mach that Rocks
Established Member
I decided to finish off what I had left in my bottle before I sell it to my brother's friend, so I bolt up the DR's and hit the local street races. Being new to this area, I had to do some driving but eventually found some. I followed this one group of 3 F-bodies, a couple of Supras, a C5, 1 built 5-liter and ohhh an '03 Cobra. So far, looks like a fun night. We end up a business park. I did a purge to catch attention, which it did :-D My first run, an LS1 Z28 with "some work" as the driver put it. I did my quickie burn-out and stage up. The arms come down and I launch decently. I hit 2nd and the spray and put a 3 lengths on this Z28. I let the car cool a few runs (I really should upgrade to a Fluidyne) and my next race is a Supra with alot of crap I don't understand. Burn out, purge, stage. I hear him bringing up the boost and we launch. I sprayed at the top of 1st this time. But the Supra got me this time by a 3 car lengths. :dw: damn things :bash:

I ask the '03 if he wanted to run, but he declined having only 800 miles on the car. Mybe next time ;-) I was about to run the 5.0 when Johnny Law decide it was time for us to go home. They tried to box the guys in, but I cut through a parking lot with the Supra and C5. So 1 last hurray for the NOS kit as later next month, I'll be switching to NX after I pay for some of mine school bills with the money I make off of selling my current kit. The things I do to advance my education :thumbsup:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
sweet kill with the z,and i know what you mean about those supras. I got smoked by one with a 25 pound turbo(in a 98 gt). But why are you going with NX because i'm going to get nitrous and want as much info as possible before chosing which one to buy. Thanks Kendall

Chris_96cobra

Established Member
Nice kill on the Z, I tried to get a f-body to take the bait tonight but he didn't, so I ran 68 ss, don't know what kinda stuff he had done but its purdy fast, then we both get a 280 dollar ticket for street racing and go home, btw were ur running the one fiddy jet?

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
then we both get a 280 dollar ticket for street racing and go home

God that sucks.

I was at the local racing scene or whatever the hell it's referred to as last night. It's behind the local k-mart,so I drive back there with a buddy who has a blown 96 GT that is pretty quick. We hang out with what is 99% ricers for a little while,and that made me sick so I decided to leave. My buddy says "don't leave yet,my friend with black lx with a 200 shot is on the way." I say ok I'll wait to see this nonsense. I ask if he has a built motor. He says no. I say well I guess it's worth it to stick around and watch him throw a rod to canada when he hits the juice. So I wait til about midnight. No show. So I'm unhappy now,I've sat behind k-mart for 2 hours,knee deep in rice,when all I really wanted was some McDonalds fries. So needless to say,I'm McPissed. For 120 damn minutes I hear rice flying back and forth through this parking lot,trying to impress the 13 year old girls that they have with them. Then business picks up. I hear a car flying up from around the turn,it's not in view,but it is definetly a V8 car. It powerslides around the turn smoking the tires,lights on the roof at full tilt,and everybody knows what a white crown vic means. Literally,ALL the rice run to their cars,my buddy with the GT,everybody in this lot scatter. I just stand there laughing harder than I have in a long time. This lot is completely empty. The car pulls up and one of my older friends gets out. This is his car with black wheels and pawn shop bought police lights. We sat there alone laughing for about 20 minutes. This,the 4th time we have done this in different places,somehow never gets old.

Crown Victoria-$29,000

Pawn Shop Police Lights-$175

Look On The Ricers Face As They Scream "Scatter Yo,It's The Po Po"-Oh So Priceless

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by TTAFB_SVT
My buddy says "don't leave yet,my friend with black lx with a 200 shot is on the way." I say ok I'll wait to see this nonsense. I ask if he has a built motor. He says no. I say well I guess it's worth it to stick around and watch him throw a rod to canada when he hits the juice
LMAO!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by TTAFB_SVT
Crown Victoria-$29,000

Pawn Shop Police Lights-$175

Look On The Ricers Face As They Scream "Scatter Yo,It's The Po Po"-Oh So Priceless

The cost of your buddy going to jail for impersonating a police officer and possessing a vehicle with working emergency lights=many fines and jail time:nono:

But all in all, it was funny:thumbsup:

hulk

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
The cost of your buddy going to jail for impersonating a police officer and possessing a vehicle with working emergency lights=many fines and jail time:nono
Fined for impersonating the "Po Po"? LOL ;-)

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan

The cost of your buddy going to jail for impersonating a police officer and possessing a vehicle with working emergency lights=many fines and jail time:nono:

But all in all, it was funny:thumbsup:

hulk

Same thing I told him. I was with him when he found the lights for sale. I said you're an idiot and you'll agree when you get caught by the real cops with those lights on your car. Naturally,it was his money and he didn't listen and hasn't got caught yet. The look on these kids mugs when they see this is spectacular though. Runnin to the crx,stainless steel jewelry with plastic diamonds bouncing in the night,visor on backwards and upside down to try to confuse the cops as to which way they are going. All wondering why the hell I'm standing there laughing. Running to the next department store parking lot to tell their friends how the massive 1.6 liter just outran some police. All in fun,no matter how stupid it is.

Poisoned Pony

The Mach that Rocks
Established Member
Originally posted by ssj4sadie
sweet kill with the z,and i know what you mean about those supras. I got smoked by one with a 25 pound turbo(in a 98 gt). But why are you going with NX because i'm going to get nitrous and want as much info as possible before chosing which one to buy. Thanks Kendall

thanks. I'm selling the NOS kit to by brother friend (totally domestic kid who has been influenced by Fast and Furious, he even calls it nawzzz:rolleyes: ) he offered more money than what I paid for it used so I'm making out of the deal with alittle extra dough for a NX kit (which is a wet kit compared to a dry) and have alittle extra left over for a new set of DR's (woohoo!)

Poisoned Pony

The Mach that Rocks
Established Member
Originally posted by Chris_96cobra
Nice kill on the Z, I tried to get a f-body to take the bait tonight but he didn't, so I ran 68 ss, don't know what kinda stuff he had done but its purdy fast, then we both get a 280 dollar ticket for street racing and go home, btw were ur running the one fiddy jet?

I wanted that 03 to take the bait, but he wouldn't :( street racing tickets suck ass ($500 out here). Yup, the one fiddy jet :-D

Chris_96cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisoned Pony

I wanted that 03 to take the bait, but he wouldn't :( street racing tickets suck ass ($500 out here). Yup, the one fiddy jet :-D

500:eek: I guess the 280 I am stuck with ain't so bad, plus the jack ass put must appear in court on my ticket, so there is another 100 or so in court cost, plus the day of work I will have to miss to go to court, oh well, life goes on!

the_mustang

Established Member
Funny guys!!!

I was surrounded by rice all last evening. They did a couple of fly-bys on me, but I let them go.

Had a chance to sit at a red light with three of them very near me a little later on.

Light turns green, I'm in front, I light them up and let them hear American Muscle.

Shut down to cruise speed and watch them eager to avoid me but turning off onto side streets. Funny.

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by the_mustang
I light them up and let them hear American Muscle.
Shut down to cruise speed and watch them eager to avoid me but turning off onto side streets. Funny.
:lol: That's the typical Ricer alright!!

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by StangD281
:lol::lol::lol: ROFLMMFAO @ TTAFB!!!
Why cant we get that up here in Pittsburgh?!?

I'm sure those kind of things go on up there somewhere. But I remain confident that uniontown and my surrounding area has received an ecspecially lame batch of ricers. It's like someone has contaminated our delivery with an advance screening of "The Fast And The Delirious II" or something. They are always in ricer roid rage up here for some reason. Like it's the muscle cars fault their junk is slow and they must extract revenge. Or something like that. *shrug* I'm always game to bring them back down to earth though.

Users who are viewing this thread