Fully Torqued Racing

Chris_03SVT

Established Member
Anyone done any purchases from fully torqued racing? (FTR) I purchased a set of 14" brembo brake caliper adaptors roughly 3 weeks ago (they were being plated and should have shipped out about 4/25/2017 give or take 2 days). Having a heck of a time getting ahold of anyone at this point (spoke with Pete the owner around 4/25/2017)
I'm not trying to flame them or anything, just curious if anyone else had done business with them anytime recently and how their experience was? (This is my first time with them)

Thanks guys!

bigmoose

Established Member
Sounds like a call to your CC company is in order. I personally think being able to talk to the owner is a bad thing. Means it's probably not an established business that can disappear at the drop of a hat. Anyone can become a reseller and throw up a website.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Pete_FTR

Hey Chris,
I'm hoping by now you should have received an email with your tracking info. We've spend the past few days filling the backorders that were placed. These have been backordered for a while and we had a pretty serious production hangup which had set us back another few weeks (parts were not up to our standards upon return from plating and had to be redone from scratch). Of course, none of this is any excuse for lack of prompt communication and I sincerely apologize for that. Its been quite the stressful season.

I believe we've taken care of all existing backorders; if you need anything else, you can reach out to me directly at [email protected] if you haven't already done so.

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Anyone done any purchases from fully torqued racing? (FTR) I purchased a set of 14" brembo brake caliper adaptors roughly 3 weeks ago (they were being plated and should have shipped out about 4/25/2017 give or take 2 days). Having a heck of a time getting ahold of anyone at this point (spoke with Pete the owner around 4/25/2017)
I'm not trying to flame them or anything, just curious if anyone else had done business with them anytime recently and how their experience was? (This is my first time with them)

Thanks guys!

So Chris, any updates on how you like the kit?

Users who are viewing this thread