Fully built DMP 4R100 with 3000 PI conveter

2003HostileSVT

32v Turbo Spooling soon!
Established Member
I am selling my DMP "Dantes Modular Performance" 4r100 with the PI triple disk 3000 stall converter, and 4x4 Ford pan. Updated 6 pinion steel carrier planetary, shift kit with accumulator and boost valves, etc. etc. This trans has the best of everything DMP has to offer. It does not even have 2,000 miles on the entire setup. Converter was purchased brand new through LFP, and installed when this trans was installed. There is nothing at all wrong with this transmission what so ever! Only reason for selling this transmission is I am going with a TH400. Buy with confidence. I am asking $3500 for everything. I will not ship this transmission. I can work something out to possibly meet you at some kind of distance if that far. If interested PM me and we can talk.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
nice price!!!! i think you would have alot more people interested if you would ship. and at such a good price, one could to pay shipping im sure. good luck with the sale!

2003HostileSVT

32v Turbo Spooling soon!
Established Member
nice price!!!! i think you would have alot more people interested if you would ship. and at such a good price, one could to pay shipping im sure. good luck with the sale!

Thanks!:beer: Also, I will ship at the buyers expense. I have someone asking for a quote on another forum. I just need the weight of the transmission to call in for a quote. I would keep this trans but im going all race so I want to save on weight with a th400, no need for the over drive..:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread