Full ZEX Kit w/ Automatic Bottle warmer and Windowswitch

coyoteugly5.0

Established Member
This is the ZEX Part# 82023. I bought it off a forum and never used it. The guy said it only had 1 bottle thru it. I called zex, they say all their NMU units are built the same, so all you need is the 10 cent resistor for the tps wire on some applications like my car. I have ZEX window switch, Bottle Pressure gauge, hole kit with splicers and switches, also have the zex coyote fuel adapter to tie into fuel. Also comes with DYNO TUNE automatic bottle warmer. **THIS KIT IS UNIVERSAL, IF THE FUEL TIE IN I HAVE DOESNT WORK, THATS ALL YOU'LL NEED IS THE FUEL ADAPTER TO MAKE IT WORK ON ANYTHING EFI, WITH A TPS 500 shipped, 450 OBO picked up. Also open to trades for parts for my 2011 GT. Savannah/Pooler/Pt. Wenworth GA

I've got close to 700 in the kit...

I don't stay on the forums all day, your best bet will be to text me at 912-202-6128, names Kevin.

Attachments

• zex kit.jpg
    zex kit.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 211
  • ZEX 2.jpg
    ZEX 2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 210
  • zex 3.jpg
    zex 3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 211
  • zex  4.jpg
    zex 4.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 209

coyoteugly5.0

Established Member
Still up for grabs, This is a good deal, you get the kit, plus a bottle warmer and automatic heater. Ill do 400 plus whatever it cost to ship from 31312..

Last edited:

coyoteugly5.0

Established Member
350 picked up! I would like to trade for other mustang parts, tell me what you have? I need tires for 19x10s, drag wheel setup or start to a setup, right now I've got the bug for a nice go pro setup.. lmk

Users who are viewing this thread