Full Tilt Boogie Racing Holiday Sale

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
bruce, where in south florida, other than steeda? can i get your kit installed, that it won't fall out on the first launch. definite lack of good shops here, just get 'em in get 'em out crooks.

Jake:

Sorry I can't recommend any shop in So. FL just yet. But I would think any reputable aftermarket speed type shop worth it's salt could do this job for you.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Ha ha!!! :lol: Thanks for the yuks! :thumbsup: It's the hardest I've laughed all day! :-D

Some internet 'know it all" telling me about about suspension! :dancenana:

You must be an engineer and work in automotive manufacturing and clearly you're smarter than a team of SVT engineers!!! :idea:

I'm going to bookmark this link for future yuks!!!

Thanks!!

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

Calm down man! LoL..money in the coffers far as I'm concerned.
Never would I trade down for SRA. If I was interested in drag racing maybe.
Sure SRA is easier to set-up, do a gear change and lighter (just what the Cobra needs is less rear weight bias..:).
I've owned a '96 and '04. The '96 suspension is Flintstone like especially on the street.

No doubt the Ford engineers could of improved on the final IRS product.
Then again, that's what keeps Full tilt, Griggs, MM and sadly no more Kenny Brown in business.
Griggs tried to pimp SRA on me. I was having no part of it.

Jeff

Last edited:

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Bruce any chance you will be extending the sale to Jan 31. I got a few x-mas gifts in the form of cash so I am close, but Houston Performance recommend I get upgraded IRS Bumpsteer kit with upgraded toe links as well all at once.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Bruce any chance you will be extending the sale to Jan 31. I got a few x-mas gifts in the form of cash so I am close, but Houston Performance recommend I get upgraded IRS Bumpsteer kit with upgraded toe links as well all at once.

Lee:

The 5% sale has been very successful and it looks like we will continue to offer this choice for people that want to mail a check or money order with the order form. This saves us Credit Card and Pay-Pal fees which we are passing on to our customers as a discount.

Of course we still offer immediate shipment, usually the same day, on all credit card and Pay-Pal orders for people that want their kit fast.

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

svt2ner

Established Member
Theres a good shop in naples also. Cant remember the name of it right now will check though.

Last edited:

moot09

Established Member
I want the kit so bad! The whole kit compared to ordering individual parts is crazy. Just a few more paychecks:)

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
Just had my 03 IRS installed today complete with full tilt boogie racing's bushing kit.

Quick rundown - 03 IRS/4.10 gear w/full rebuilt kit (figured while it was out why not)

The verdict-
Wow! Car is a whole new beast now. I can just feel how it wants warmer weather, r compound, and a road course to tear up. The car feels so poised.

My buddy who is a ford master tech took the diff to work for a full rebuild. Got the casing off the assembly line clean. Bushing install was simple with the supplied tools he said.

With the 4.10's I didn't notice any increase in nvh. Actually it was quiet. Have to kudos my bud as well.

Users who are viewing this thread